11

It was so nice to talk with a girl again, about problems and boys. Cande said i should tell Jorge everything, i weren't sure if i wanted to do it though. Maybe, maybe not, who knows, because i don't.

Next day i woke up, with my mind drifting to the Jorge situation should i tell him or not you know what, i'll tell him, today after school, i can always change my mind until then.'

The day went by very fast, mostly because i weren't very excited to tell him about my past, "Jorge, can we maybe please talk after school?" i asked him when our final lesson began "why would you. I thought you didn't trust me" he asked cold "just please" i begged him "fine" he said and walked to his seat. Wow, he was the one to put pressure on me, but also the one to get angry. The problem is just, i like him very much, and of course i kinda trust him.

The lesson went on, very fast and before i knew it was over, "so what do you wanna talk about?" "can we please go outside?" "ok, but be fast i have so-something to do" he said nervously "ehm o-ok" "so what is it?" "i, i just wanted to tell you about my past, i really lov-like you and i don't wanna lose you because of someone or something in my past" i said, he looked shocked and guilty at me, like he was feeling sorry "hey babe" i saw a dark haired girl walking to Jorge and kissed him on the cheek, i began to understand why he looked so guilty "oh hey, sweety" Jorge replied "oh hi ehh" she said "Martina" i replied "Martina, sorry i didn't see you. I'm Stephie, Jorges girlfriend" "ah, nice to meet you. Are you new here?" i asked "eh kinda, i started before the weekend. But Jorge are you coming?" "i'll just stay, i'll come by when i drive home, ok?" "yes, ok. See you later Martina, bye Jorge" she turned around and walked away "Martina please listen" Jorge said desperate "why?" i said on the edge of crying "i'm sorry, i just thought you were over me, so i tried to move on" he said looking guilty "there haven't even passed a week since we broke up" i said "i-i know" "i thought you actually cared, i was about to tell you about my past, the one thing i sweared i wouldn't tell to anyone, but i actually trusted you enough to tell you, hoping we could make up and get together again" i said, feeling a tear roll down my cheek "yes, but i got so angry with you, i just felt that you..." "i?" "you, didn't trust me, didn't even like me" he confessed "but i told you i really like you" i said shaking my head disappointed "but, how could i be sure if you didn't trust me enough, to tell me about your past, i wanted to help you" "how can you just stay and say i didn't trust you, because obviously you didn't trust me either" "of course i did" "no Jorge, you didn't, then you wouldn't have the feeling i was lying to you whenever i said i liked you" he just stood looking in my eyes "so, you really likes me?" "yes, i love you. But you don't seem to care, moving on so fast. I know i won't be able to move on very easy, but knowing you already moved on makes it easier" i said and walked away, on my way home i cried, suddenly i bumped into someone "sorry" i said looking down "it's okay. Martina, what happened?" o look up and see Ruggero "Jo-jorge" "what did he do?" "i would tell him about my past, and when i was about to start a girl came, she said they were dating, he didn't deny anything. He already moved on" i sniffed "i can't believe him!" Rugge shouts angry "me neither, but what can i do?" "i really don't know... You know what, i'll talk to him" Rugge said sweet "y-you don't have to, but thanks anyway" i said and fake smiled at him ""i will. Now go home and just relax" he said and walked in the direction of Jorge's house.