8

At the middle of the night i woke up to something tickling on my arm, when looked i saw Jorge with his flashlight looking at all my cuts "J-Jorge?" i managed to say even though i was tired "what have you done Martina?" i looked at him not answering "the girl in the cafeteria was right, weren't she?" i just nodded slowly looking everywhere else but him "are you freaking kidding me!... you actually have beaten up so many girls?!" again i nodded not looking at him "why?" he asked, yeah the question i didn't wanna answer "i-i can-n't tell y-you that" and just then i realized i was crying. I don't know if it was the fact that he cared more about some random girls than me, or if it just was too overwhelming "oh come on Martina!" i didn't like him shouting at me, "i can't" i said "get out" he demanded "are you seriously kicking me out?" "get out!" he said very angry and disappointed "i slowly walked to the front door wearing my pants and his t-shirt, i had my own shirt in my hands "why are you doing this" i asked, he looked at me in disbelieve "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING STUPID!" he shouted very angry, his eyes spat fire, i kept on standing inside being used to no one daring to do anything to me. I see him raising his arm, and then i feel my cheek burning, tears slowly form "i-i-m s-sorry" Jorge hesitated "i look at him with tears all over my face.

I open the door and run as fast as i could, forgetting to take my jacket with me, i didn't hear him shout my name. When i arrived home i tried to open the door but it was locked "oh shit!" i said to myself remembering i forgot my jacket and then also my key, i slowly walked back to Jorge's place but didn't knock on the door, i was scared of what he could do if he saw me, so i sat down in front of it, it was pretty cold even though it isn't winter.

After just sitting in some hours i think, i finally got enough courage to knock. When he opened and saw it was me he fast pulled me in for a hug, but i refused "Martu, i was so worried" he said and i let out a humorless laugh "yeah, i also thought you would be, when you were the one kicking me out" i said sarcastically "i'm so sorry, sometimes i just can't control my anger" "i-it's ok" i said hugging him "if you want to then you can stay" he said as i nodded, mostly because i didn't wanna go home and had to explain why i'm coming so late, "we walked to his room, and both went into his bed "where's your parents actually?" "they're on a business trip" "oh" i said and cuddled deeper into his chest "but, why did you beat all those girls?" he asked me "i-i really don't wanna talk about it" i said, scared of how he would react "i really like you Martu, but if you're hiding something so big for me i think we have to break up, this secret aren't just one you have with a best friend about liking a guy or if you once stole something" he said, and i new he was right, "so what you're saying is, if i doesn't tell you everything then we have to break up?" i said and he nodded "j-just let me think about it, i can tell you tomorrow, ok?" "ok fine. Goodnight" "goodnight" i feel him loosen his grip around me, and silently i began to cry, i don't know if i can share my whole past with him, i think he noticed me crying, because he wrapped his arms tight around me and whispered in my ear "shh, just sleep" he kept saying that until i was asleep.