12

The next day i saw Jorge talking to Stephie in front of her locker i couldn't hear anything but only saw them hugging and the she left, i walked to my locker and saw a picture of me and Jorge "why?" i whispered and ripped it in pieces "Martu?" i turned around to see Jorge smiling" "what do you want?" "i wanna talk to you, so please let me" he begged, i looked at my watch "you got until the lessons starts" "i wanna apologize. I broke up with Stephie, here in the morning" he said and i looked shocked "and so what. Like i care" i said harshly, most to see how far he'll go, of course i'm happy about the fact that he apologized "please Martu, can we maybe be together again?" "Jorge, you broke my trust for you. And knowing i have to tell you about my past..... I just can't" "please Martu, you don't have to tell me anything, i'll wait until you're ready yourself" "y-you really mean that?" "yes, so please can we be together again?" i thought for a while, and then hugged him "yes" i answered he hugged me back "so what do you say. We skip school and go to my place to watch a movie?" he asked me smirking "yes!" i said.

"nooooo" i groaned when he showed me the movie ha wanted to watch "oh, come on Martu, it's going to be fun" the movie he wanted to watch was IT i hate horror movies but maybe i can cope "fine" i said and sat down on the couch, when the movie began, he sat down besides me and leaned onto the armrest i layed down in his arms, actually the movie weren't that scary. "wow, i thought you would be scared" he said when it finished "well i thought the same, but actually it weren't that scary" "really?" "yes" "so can we see it 2?" "well, ok yes, but maybe i fall asleep because it was pretty boring" i said "hmmm fair enough"

and as i said i fell asleep.

The next morning when i woke up i found myself laying in Jorge's bed "mmm morning" i said and stretched myself, but didn't get any response so i looked to the side and saw him still asleep, it was saturday so i decided to go back to sleep again myself.

When i woke up again i noticed Jorge laying on his back looking at pictures in instagram "morning" i said and it seemed to give him a shock because he dropped his phone so it fell right onto his face "auch" he groaned and rubbed his cheek "morning" i said again "mm good morning" he said still rubbing his cheek "so, what are we going to do today?" i asked him "i don't know, you can choose" i thought for a while but couldn't think of anything either "i don't know either, that's why i asked you" "but as i said you can decide, just say anything you wanna do and we'll do it" ok, i hope he won't get too angry with me "hmm anything?" "yes anything except something that can get us in problems" "ok, then i don't have any suggestions... actually, where's your parents?" "they are coming home tomorrow" i looked out the window and came with a good idea "we could invite out friends to the beach!" i squealed "yes! that's and amazing idea"

i called Cande and she agreed to go there.

"Cande can come, you called Rugge and Diego?" "yes, and they both can come... wait i nearly forgot, Diego is taking his new girlfriend with him" "ok, i'll head home and pack what i need. See you later"