Revenge

Martina is waiting for Jorge to come, she invited him over, but he doesn't have a clue about what she's gonna do. A sweet little revenge, "oh he's going to regret telling everyone about... You know what"  she have a big smirk plastered on her face, when he arrives she has the best smile on "so why should i come?" "well i just wanted to say, you were right, i shouldn't have lied to everyone about my past" "i'm glad you know" she looks at the kitchen "hey Jorge can you get the snacks that is on the table? because everyone else is coming in some time" "eh yes sure" before he stand up she stops him "can i borrow your phone?" "why?" "i eh i just wanna see Rugge's number, i accidentally deleted it" "well ok, here you go"

Jorge goes to the kitchen while Martina is searching through his phone "ok firs set a lot of alarms to the middle of the night, then change the language to Chinese, and write to Sally" Sally is a girl who is head over heels for him, he knows and are getting rid of her. She opens his contacts and dial her number, add it as a contact and start writing.

Jorge(Martina): Hey Sally, wanna go out with me? -Jorge

Sally: OMG! yes yes yes 1000 times yes. when?

Jorge(Martina): hmm what about tomorrow, i'll pick you up at 7pm?

Sally: great! that's a date then

"Martina! they are here" She fats lay his phone on the table and walk to the door "hi guys" she greet them. Until dinner they all just talk and play games.

Later (with Jorge)

Jorge is sitting on the couch watching his favorite movie but suddenly he gets a message

Sally: hi Jorge can't wait for tomorrow

Jorge doesn't know what she is talking about

Jorge: how did you get my number?

Sally: you wrote to me, remember?

Jorge looks through their messages and true he is the first one who have written to her

"ON A DATE!" he screams when he sees the text.

"mmm i can't let her down, it'll be mean, but i don't remember sending any text" he say to himself"

Jorge: mee too

At the middle of the night Jorge wakes up to an annoying sound, he looks at where the sound is coming from and fast find out that it's his phone "Martina" he mutter under his breath being 100% about that it's her he stop the alarm and cancel the other she started. He goes to the contacts and find Martinas number

Beep Beep

Martina: Jorge why are you calling such time?

Jorge: why did you set my alarm?

Martina: because of what you said in my latest live

Jorge: i thought you were over that

Martina: Never *giggles*

Jorge: haha very fun, and you have a date with Sally tomorrow

Martina: nope

and she fast hangs up. "i'm not very excited for tomorrow" Jorge sighs before drifting of to sleep again.

End of Revenge.