2

as sweet as i can "eh hey" the boy responded "oh, in a bad mood i hissed" "i'd say that about you" the boy shot back. Even if i wanted to rip of his head, i still managed to keep a little smile "oh sorry about that, i didn't really get very much sleep" i say still forcing a smile "it's ok" ok, now he at least think that i'm a little friendly. i think smirking, but hiding it.

"Everyone, this is Jorge. And from now on he's a part of our squad" i announced as the others greeted him "oh, you're the new boy" Diego said "and sorry for calling you nerd, that's a bad habit of mine. But anyway, i'm Diego, the schools hotests guy" Diego continued "i'm Ruggero, but call me Rugge i prefer that, and no i'm the hottests guy in school" Rugge said proud of himself "nice to meet you" Jorge said kindly "Diego! be nice or else you'll feel my anger" i said stern making him a little scared "yes" he said.

When the bell rang me and Jorge walked to our next class together, "can you just invite whoever into your squad? Jorge asks me" "yes i'm the leader, but actually there's also a girl more but she's on a vacation right now," "hey beautiful, i hear a random boy say, i turn around to see Mason "get lost Mason" i say annoyed "ohhhh, someone's in a bad mood today, uh?" "oh, no i was happy until i saw your face" i said while smirking "ohhh!" i i hear his friends shout "come, let's get to class" i said to Jorge. Now you're wondering, if she's the most popular girl and she beats innocent girls after school, why are she so friendly to the new guy and why didn't she rip of Masons head. That's because i was only an asshole out of school time, because then i could do whatever i wanted not caring about something else, and it just hit me, if Jorge doesn't know how i really am to most boys in school, then i maybe can get a real friend, and since he just started, he didn't have any friends either. So it was a win win.

When the bell rang i said my bye to Jorge and left school, i'm in a good mood today, so no one is getting beaten today, lucky them. I thought to myself.

When i arrived home i saw my adoptive parents sitting on the couch watching something i the tv, i went straight up to my room and threw myself on the bed, and rang up Mechi

PHONE CONVO

Martina: Hey Mech

Mechi: Hi Martu. Sup

Martina: a new boy started, and he's pretty handsome

Mechi: don't get started chica, you know you can't be with someone more than two days

Martina: yeah i know, so i wont..... Or yes i will, plus, he's already a member of our gang

Mechi: Really, i look forward to meeting him

Martina: great he's really cute

Mechi: oh someone's got a crush

Martina: NO! Mechi, bye i'll hang up now

Before she could say anything, i hung up and let out a sigh. "i don't like him" i said to myself. "Tini!" i hear my adoptive mom shout "yes!?" i said coming down to the living room where they both were sitting "how was school?" "it was fine" i said in a sigh "good" i walked up to my room again. I only talked to my 'parents' when i came home and when one of theme woke me up in the morning. I'm sure they wouldn't even notice, if i ran away.