15

"Tini?" "Martina" i slowly opened my eyes "ahh Martina, you're awake" i felt Jorge give me a tight hug "ayy Martina that wasn't a part of the plan" Cande exclaimed "plan?" Jorge asked "yes, well me and the girls wanted to get back at you for not liking the ship names, so we came with this plan that i had to pretend that i was drowning and make you worried, but my leg started to cramp so i actually nearly drowned" i said with a nervous smile "oh god Martina, never do that again, or at least stay where you can reach the bottom" "yes, yes" i said giggling "promise?" Jorge asked "promise" i assured him "great, and now, let's get you home again" "no! i wanna stay here" "well ok" we just laid on our towels, every single one Cande and Rugge on one, Lodo and Diego on one, and me and Jorge on one "aww it's actually pretty cute how much you care about me" i said giggling "well, i'm supposed to care about you, right" "hmm yeah" i said and laid my head on his chest "come Jorge, let's get a drink" the boys walked away to get a drink for all six of us, but then.. Suddenly a shadow came "oh isn't it Martina" i glanced at Catelyn "go. away." i gritted thorough my teeths "oh dear i'm not taking orders from a slut" she said smirking "oh, i'm not the slut here" i said looking straight into her eyes "hey Tini" what's happening here" i saw Lodo open her eyes and soon Cande did too "oh, nothing to worry about" i said, trying to sound convincing but failed "haha nothing, there's happening a lot. Are you Martina's friends?" Catelyn asked as they both nodded "well make ready for hearing a story, "and she told them about me beating others and cutting "like you doesn't have anything else to do" i said annoyed "ahaha no i don't and y-" "girls there's a lot to choose maybe you should just c-" when the boys noticed Catelyn anger shot through their eyes "you" they all gritted through their teeths "yes, me. But before you say anything, then i'm leaving now.. And Jorge, be careful with the slut, oh upsi i meant Martina" i could hear her laugh "ok enough" i said and stormed to her, but right before my hand could reach her cheek, i felt someone holding it "let me go!" i shouted "no, just calm down Martu" "b-but didn't you hear what she said?" i asked Jorge "yes, i did" "then let me bea-" "Martu, violence doesn't help on anything and we are on a beach with others so please, calm down" and he was right all the people where looking at me "what are you looking at!" i shouted most of the people where someone from our school so they looked away immediately but those who weren't kept on staring until i shouted again "what are you looking at!?" anger was all you could hear and only a few people were still watching me "come here Martu" i followed Jorge to the guys "aww Tini" Cande and Lodo hugged me tight "aren't you angry or ashamed of me?" i asked and thought about what Cathelyn told them "well Rugge and Diego explained and we'll wait until you're ready to tell us about your past" aww they are the best.

"bye!" i shouted and we all went our separate ways" "wait Jorge! can i maybe stay at yours?" "aren't your parents worried about you?" "no, i don't think so" "i think you should go home, your parents may be worried, over all you haven't been home for a while now" "i was home before we went here" i said with a 'duh' tone "well i still think you should go home" "please Jorge, i really need you" it was true, after what happened, the only thing i wanted was to lay in his arms or to... beat someone and let's be honest, we both know what's best "i think you'll survive on your own Martu, we'll see each other again tomorrow. Bye!" "bye" i said and smiled the best i could "see you" "eh yes see you" and you can guess where i went after texting someone.