3

Sometimes i felt like no one understood me, like they didn't want to understand me. But i kinda understood them, my life wasn't one you wanted to get involved in. I just arrived home from school, i had a really bad day, and that's because Mason couldn't keep his big mouth shot so i got detention because i then couldn't keep my fist to myself.

FLASHBACK

"come on" i whined trying to make Jorge go shopping with me "no, take one of your other friends" Jorge fought against me "ha she doesn't have any other friend" i looked backwards and saw Mason smirking, "oh i have more than you'll ever get" i shot back at him "ha, even your parents would say you didn't have any friends" "don't... you...dare...talking about my parents" "or what, they're probably as stupid as their child, giving her everything she wants and not caring about her." i couldn't hold it any longer. Before i knew anything my fist was in his face "Tini!" then a teacher came.

END OF FLASHBACK

And you know what a bad day means right? yes, someone else getting hurt. BLING. just then i received a message from Mechi, but i couldn't care less, i was too angry to even talk.

I walked on the streets, it was twilight bc the time was 11 pm

PHONE CONVO

Martina: meet me at the spot

???: yes

After a while she showed up, "wh-what do you want Martina?" "you know what i want, i say and gave her a hard slap. I could see the tears that was forming in her eyes "slut!" slap "idiot!" kick "die!" slap "go to hell!" kick "stop it!" i heard a to well known voice say, iturn around and faces Mechi "eh h-hey Mech, i thought you still were in Italy" i say nervously "no Martina, because of the Virus, we needed to go home earlier, i sended you a message" "oh i didn't check it, i was to angry" "that reminds me. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?" she shouts at me "no-nothing" "you were beating up a girl. WHY!?" "because i-i nothing, just leave" i say and sigh "no i won't let you do that to her.... wait Marcell?" i look at the girl i just beated, but she didn't say a word "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MARTINA!!?" "nothing" "nothing. Yes right, i'm going to leave now. And i quit your squad!" and the Mechi stormed off. I also walked home myself.

After making one more cut i went straight to bed.