Chapter 20 Together

Tine went to the reception and asked for a ticket for the swimming pool. He went to the F deck and after a long corridor he reached the pool section. He spent a few hours there, he took a shower and went back to his cabin. As the maid opened the door Tine immediately noticed an empty plate on the table and smiled. 

The door of the bedroom was still closed so Tine had to shout if he wanted Sarawat to hear him

"Did you like the candy I bought for you Sarawat?!" Tine shouted but Sarawat didn't reply. 

"I have to get dressed for dinner, can I come inside?" 

"No" Sarawat replied

"What? Am I supposed to change in the living room?" 

"Do whatever you want" Sarawat replied, oh God, Tine didn't even remember why that guy was mad at him, but he had a plan at least.

"Ok ok, can you give me my white tie at least?" Tine asked. After a few minutes Sarawat opened the door just enough to give him what he asked for and closed it immediately after Tine took it. 

Tine looked at the maids and said

"Would you leave please? I surely dont' want to get dressed in front of you" the maids chuckled because they were quite sure that it would hae been a great show... Tine getting undresed I mean... but then they left when they noticed that Tine looked quite irritated by their reaction. When they were finally out Tine ran to the private promenade, nobody could see him from there, except for the fishes in the sea... and the person in the bedroom of their suite...

"I'm sure you will like this... asshole" Tine whispered and smirked when he slowly unbottoned his grey jacket and his shirt, he left the jacket on one of the chairs that were out there, he left the white shirt unbottoned and took off his shoes and socks. It was almost freezing out there but he knew that he had to do that if he really wanted to tease Sarawat. 

The sun was setting and the almost red light spread all over his skin in a thin line. He knew that it had to be a living hell for Sarawat to resist to all that... 

Suddenly Tine heard the sound of the door opening, the soft steps of the guy who came closer to him, running his fingers on his skin, feeling the tension and destroying it with several kisses on Tine's neck. Tine turned back at him, he tried to push him back inside the cabin but Sarawat just pushed back and opened Tine's shirt even more.

It was time to fight back, Tine unbottoned Sarawat's shirt, the soft cheeks that Tine kept kissing were so different from something that was absolutely not so soft anymore... 

"You will get a cold"

"What?" 

"You will get a cold... tsk, idiot" Sarawat said as he took a blanket and covered Tine's shoulder

(You really believed that!?)

"Seriously!" Tine shouted as he grabbed his clothes and came back inside

"What do you want now... nuisance?" Sarawat asked as he sat on his bed

Yeah right, what do you want Tine? We're all waiting for your answer

"This" Tine replied as he came closer to Sarawat and grabbed his... umm... how can I say it in a gentle way... his... thing... ummm... let's just continue. 

Sarawat's eyes widened, first because he didn't expect an answer like that, second because there were some kind of side effects after staring at Tine undressing himself. 

"oh... ummm... so... ummm..." Sarawat stuttered

"Wow..." Tine added as he realized how embarassing that was

"So... why didn't you tell me this before Tine?" Sarawat asked trying to focusing on something else

"oh seriously? I have an hand on your dick and you ask me why I didn't ask for it before?!" 

"I was actually trying to focus on something else... and stop moving your hand or it will just get worse"

"oh right sorry..." Tine replied, he smirked and continued moving... up and down

"You're a little bastard...." Sarawat said

"Yes I know it..."

"I thought you forgot everything... so why.... ummm...." Sarawat started still trying to stay focused

"Well, I was afraid that you could get hurt... like what happened to Karl and his boyfriend... but then I thought... well... if I will have to die because of you at lease I will die happy..." 

"did you really think about that Tine? It's... cute..." Sarawat asked

"No, actually I just love you and I want your little friend... well... not so little actually..."

"Would you stop talking about my dick for a second Tine!?" Sarawat shouted

"Oh you're right, I'm really sorry... I won't talk about it anymore since it makes you upset, are you happy? Good" 

"So you got it at the end!" 

"Yes, I won't talk about your dick anymore..."  Tine said smirking

"Oh Thank God... wait... why are you smirking Tine?" 

"You told about talking about it... I will stop talking about it ... and just start using it" 

"WHAT!"