~•🌿Chapter 2🌿•~

The rest of WindClan were asleep in their nests, you were wide awake waiting for there to be silence. You quietly padded out of camp then raced towards the twoleg barn, their you saw BrokenPaw waiting.

"So you actually came?" You panted, out of breath from running.

"Of course I did," he mewed, "so what did you want me here for?"

"Well I just, wanted to know you a bit better, and so you can learn I bit about me," you murmured.

You saw BrokenPaw blush as he looked at his paws, "w-well ok I guess."

The two of you talked about family relations, you were the only kit of Y/M/N and Y/F/N. of course BrokenPaw was related to Raggedpelt but never knew who his real mother was.

"You know I was the only one to survive in my litter to?" BrokenPaw mewed.

"Really?" You responded. BrokenPaw nodded.

"Apparently so, Raggedpelt told me..."

"Well my S/K/N, was still born, but my B/K/N survived until he was 2 moons, he died from GreenCough."
"What happened to your parents?" BrokenPaw asked, you sighed.

"Well my Father also died from GreenCough with my brother," you murmured, "then my mother when to live the life of a kittypet, abandoning me."

BrokenPaw stared at you in shock, "so then what happened?"

"AshFoot took me in along with my mentor, DeadFoot," you mewed, "but I mean not a lot of my clan mates actually like me. Only AshFoot, DeadFoot, MudClaw and WebPaw."

BrokenPaw flattened his ears in sorrow, "I guess you know how I feel huh?" You nodded and laughed quietly.

You stared up at the sky to see the sun rising. "Oh StarClan, we better part ways. BrokenPaw yawned and nodded. You both said GoodBye before going back to WindClan. Once you returned, you already saw WebPaw awake. As soon as he saw you, he came rushing over to you.

"Y/A/N! Were have you been?" He rapidly asked, you rolled your eyes.

"I couldn't get much sleep so I went for a walk." WebPaw tilted his head he was about to say something, but the rest of the clan was beginning to wake up MudClaw and DeadFoot came up to you and WebPaw, let's go and show WebPaw around the territory.

You weren't really concentrating, your mind wander off to BrokenPaw and you were also really tired. "Of Course you know about FourTrees-," DeadFoot mewed, but he looked over at you, looking over at ShadowClan in the distance. "Y/A/N, are you listening?" He scolded, you gasped as you realised that you were falling asleep.

"umm yeah, sorry I didn't really sleep that much." DeadFoot follows his eyes, WebPaw started giggling until MudClaw gave him a death Stare.

"Maybe you should go and rest in for today," MudClaw mewed, surprisingly concerned. You nodded however a little weirded out from his kindness, and you padded back to camp.

~•TimeSkip•~

It has been around two moons and you were out to meet BrokenPaw again, you were going to be 12 moons old soon, and your warriors assessment was coming up. Surprisingly, you were at the barn first, BrokenPaw arrived soon after. "Hello BrokenPaw," you chirped, "I'm actually here first for once!"

"Yes that's surprising, also I'm no longer BrokenPaw I'm now BrokenTail," he said proudly, you laughed at his actions.

"Well then proud BrokenTail, how has it been is ShadowClan?" BrokenTail gave an uncertain look.

"Not good, Cedarstar is suffering from a sickness but some good news is that I have an apprentice."

"Wow, already?" You mewed, he nodded.