~•🌿Chapter 15🌿•~

Once you got back to camp, you called your sons over, also catching the attention of the other cats around. "TigerClaw and MudClaw are attacking ThunderClan in our territory with some rouges!" You meowed from the entrance, "since BrokenStar and BlackFoot are sick, I want LionClaw, EagleWing, RowanBerry and ClawFace to help ThunderClan!" The chosen cats gave a small nod, and followed you to the ThunderPath, once ShadowClan were close, you screeched to attack. Everyone leaped into battle, and RiverClan also came to ThunderClan's aid.

Once TigerClaw, MudClaw and the rouges were chased away, you noticed LionClaw staring at one of the ginger she-cat's, however you shrugged it off. "Thank you Y/W/N, for helping ThunderClan along with RiverClan." FireHeart mewed.

"It's no problem, if they ever attack again you can trust ShadowClan to come to your aid." FireHeart and his patrol left for camp, RiverClan said their thanks and also left. "Alright ShadowClan, lets go."

On the way back, you noticed LittlePaw making his way back to camp, "LittlePaw? Were have you been?" You questioned, the brown tabby looked up at you.

"Well me and WhiteThroat went to ThunderClan for help however they didn't help, however CinderPelt helped us fully recover and I've now got a mixture of herbs from her to help the rest of the clan!" He mewed, you stared at him in shock.

You then picked up your pace, "well what are we waiting for? Let's get back to camp!" You called, your clan mates followed closely behind, once back in camp, LittlePaw started working in curing the sick cats. However you saw Boulder walk up to you, a sad expression on his face.

"Y/W/N, BrokenStar has lost his first life, as soon as you came back he lost it." Your face became worried as you tried to go into the leaders den, however The grey tabby stopped you, "you should go in once LittlePaw has cured him." You gave a small sigh and nodded, walking away and decided to sit near the nursery.

You stared into the empty den, the only she-cat in there was TallPoppy, however she hadn't had her kits yet and she was still a few moons away, you always thought about having one last litter of kits, but you didn't know if BrokenStar wanted a third litter. You sighed to yourself, but noticed LittlePaw walk towards you a small smile on his face, "BrokenStar has almost recovered Y/W/N, the disease is gone from his body, he just needs some rest."

You gave a small nod and smiled, "thank you, we really do owe ThunderClan, now go and help the other cats." The young medicine cat nodded and padded away into the medicine cat. You just stared at the sky, wondering, if BrokenStar is really ok.

Once the sky darkened, you decided to finally get some rest, however before you stepped foot into the warriors den, some one called you, turning around you saw BrokenStar smiling, "how about you sleep with me in the leaders den?"

You happily nodded and intertwined your tail with his, and nuzzled into his floof as you walked over to the leaders den, once in you cuddled up with BrokenStar in the moss nest. "I saw you near the nursery, looking into it, is that what I think it means?"

You knew he was referring to another litter of kits, you shyly nodded, BrokenStar stared into your E/C eyes, "well I'm sure that someday we will have another litter~." Your mate purred in your ear, sending shivers up your spine.

"Oh stop it, you big fur ball!" You teased, swatting a paw over his ear and laughing, "let's get some rest," you yawned and laid close to BrokenStar, the dark tabby placed his tail over you.

"Love you Sweetheart~" he cooed.

"Love you too, Mouse-brain."

~•TimeSkip•~

After a few sunrises, the clan was back in good health, you were laying down on the high rock with BrokenStar, he groomed your fur as you talked about how some rouges attacked ThunderClan, and you sent out a patrol to help.

"Interesting, did you recognise any cats in the group?"

You swallowed hard, "umm, TigerClaw from ThunderClan and MudClaw." BrokenStar stopped grooming you, looking into your eyes.

"And they dare think they can set up in our territory?" He growled, you shook your head.

"I'm sure we'll drive them out, they don't belong here," you mewed, you noticed LionClaw stare at you when you said that, just as you were about to ask him what was wrong, a yowl erupted from the camp entrance, that when you saw...

The rouges!

You quickly leap into battle, you saw a white Tom with dark grey tabby markings, he locked his dark blue eyes with your E/C ones, without hesitation he leaped at you, however you quickly rolled out of the way and once he stumbled you took the opportunity to leap on his back and dig your claws into his shoulders, sending him away.

You frantically looked around for BrokenStar only to see a Ginger she-cat, over his limp body, her paws covered in his blood, you snarled at her in rage, but as she turned around to look at you, you saw that she has crimson red eyes, she smirked, "is this your beloved mate?"

"That none of your business!" You spat back, she just snorted.

"Well I'm sorry that we have to do this, I really am but it's MudClaws orders!" She screeched, leaping around you without hesitation, she pushed you to the ground, and dug her claws into your pelt, you yelp in pain, and tried to push her off but to no avail.

"Get off her Crimson, you've already done your job, killing BrokenStar," you heard a very familiar voice, you glared at him.

"MudClaw," you spat, "can't you just move on?!"

He glared at you and clawed your cheek, "I'm going to make you feel great pain, your son? Oh Crow has taken care of him." You stared at him in shock, which one, did he know that you have two sons?

"Get away from my mother!" You heard LionClaw yowl, he leaped at MudClaw pinning him down, alarmed Crimson let you go, to which you clawed her ears, snarling she retreated. LionClaw attempted to claw MudClaw's throat out, however A dark tabby pushed him off but retreated with MudClaw following close behind. "Are you ok Y/W/N?" LionClaw mewed, you gave a small nod.

"I am, but what about EagleWing?" You mewed desperately, you noticed that BrokenStar was recovering from his wound and yet another life lost. Then you noticed, a light brown tabby on the ground, limp you pad up to it, ears flattened. You then realised it was EagleWing, BrokenStar clumsily walked over to join you, in mourning their lost son.

LionClaw crouched down and nuzzled his brother, pain in his eyes but also anger, apparently the rouge Crow killed him, as the rest of the clan gathered around to mourn EagleWing, you leaned on BrokenStar's shoulder for comfort, the dark tabby sighed and leaned his head on your's.