~•🌿Chapter 7🌿•~

You and BrokenTail stayed in the medicine den for a moment, still nuzzling each other, however you pulled away and turned to Yellowfang, "can I still go to the gathering?" You mewed.

YellowFang was in thought for a moment but she nodded, "yeah I don't see nothing wrong with that, just be careful that someone doesn't hear about it." YellowFang snarled to herself and looked at the ground, "can I talk to you for a moment in private BrokenTail?"

The tabby rolled his eyes, but gave a small nod, "alright," he turned to you, wait outside for me." You nodded and padded out of the medicine den, however you sat close to the entrance and listened to what they were saying.

"So what did you want to talk about?" BrokenTail meowed.

"Please make sure she's safe at the gathering, I'm sure that if MudClaw hears then..." she took a pause, "then you know he won't take it lightly."

"Don't worry, of course she'll be safe, I'll stick by her side no matter what."

You heard Yellowfang take a sigh of relief, "thank you BrokenTail, MudClaw won't make anymore problems."

You stared at the sky, to look as if you weren't paying attention, BrokenTail padded out of the medicine den and sat next to you and looked up at the sky with you, "Hey BrokenTail?"

"Yes?" BrokenTail meowed, You kept you gaze on the sky as it darkened.

"Can I tell some of WindClan about our kits? I mostly want to tell AshFoot and DeadFoot since I see them as my parents."

BrokenTail looked at you for a moment, "well I guess, but only them ok?"

You nodded and intertwined your tail with BrokenTail's, the tabby licked the top of your head, "I love you Y/W/N."

You licked your chest fur in embarrassment, "I love you too."

~•TimeSkip•~

You walked close to your mate and behind RaggedStar and CloudPelt, you were a bit worried about MudClaw, what will happen if he hears about the kits? Will he kill them? You tried to shake those thoughts away as you arrived at FourTrees. Of course, MudClaw was there.

You kept Close to BrokenTail, trying to look for DeadFoot and AshFoot. "Can you help me find DeadFoot and AshFoot?" You mewed to BrokenTail, he nodded and looked around with you, however to no avail.

"DeadFoot and AshFoot aren't here," MudClaw meowed as he padded up to you and BrokenTail, "if you want I can send anything you wanted to tell you."

Without hesitation you shook your head, "no, no it's fine."

"Are you sure?~" he mewed trying to sound loving.

BrokenTail stepped in front of you defensively, "leave her alone, she doesn't need you!"

MudClaw pouted and rolled his eyes, padding away, BrokenTail growled and looked back at you, "maybe we should ask if TallStar will pass the message on, he is the leader and DeadFoot is his deputy."

You nodded, "that's a good idea," you looked around to see TallStar talking with OneWhisker, "over there, come on." BrokenTail followed you were TallStar sat. You and BrokenTail gave the WindClan warriors a greeting. "Hello TallStar, can you pass a message on to DeadFoot and AshFoot."

The black and white Tom nodded, "go ahead."

"Well me and BrokenTail are having kits, and I wanted to tell DeadFoot and AshFoot since they raised me."

"Yes of course, and congratulations!" TallStar mewed, OneWhisker also gave his congrats.

"Thank you TallStar." You mewed and walked away with BrokenTail, soon enough, the gathering started.