~•🌿Chapter 18🌿•~

It was time, RiverClan has joined LionClan. And the four clans united are standing in front on BloodClan, everyone has their eyes fixed on each other waiting for the move.

"BloodClan, Attack!" Scourge Yowled, the rouges screeched and ran at their enemy's.

"Attack, LionClan, Attack!" FireStar called, you leaped onto battle against a black Tom, seeing his large build you decided to use the dizzy tackle, since your smaller and quicker for your WindClan Blood. When the Tom tried to leap at you, you swiftly dodged and ran quick circles around him, trying not to bump into any other cat nest you.

Once the large Tom was dizzy and confused, you yowled and tackled him, raking your claws into his throat, slowly killing him.

Then a loud yowl caught your attention, LionClaw was having trouble with a Black and White Tom, with many scars on his pelt, your son was pinned down and the rouge was ready to kill him until you leaped at him, Claw unsheathed. Raking your claws over your opponent's ear and immediately pinning him down. LionClaw also helped pinning the BloodClan cat down before the both of you bit down on the enemy's throat hard until he choked to death.

LionClaw thanked you and left to go help Roxy, that when you realised that you couldn't see BrokenStar, frantically looking around, you saw him being attacked by MudClaw. You were about to leap in and help until a small she-cat somehow knocked you down, and pinned you, and clawed your cheek in the process. But not for long, and you easily push her off with your back legs.

You quickly rushed over to BrokenStar only to see him dead, MudClaw over him, paws soaked in your mate's blood. "If you were't born, everything would of been so much easier for me, you took away everything that was important to me, and I will kill you how many times more!"

MudClaw rose his paw in the air to give another finishing blow, however you screeched at the top of your lungs and leaped at MudClaw, claws unsheathed. Quickly you leaped on his back in rage and clawed it swiftly, pulling out tufts of fur and causing the Tom to bleed. He hissed in pain and kicked you off, only to claw your pelt, and your ear, until you bit down on his cheek fur, to pull him down, pinning him.

He pleaded you for mercy, but without hesitation, you bit down into his throat, and held him their. Until his life finally slipped away, and your fear was finally over.

~•TimeSkip•~

After a brutal battle, LionClan was victorious, Scourge was defeated, BloodClan retreated and MudClaw was finally dead, you rushed over to BrokenStar, he lost a life but still fought until BloodClan was defeated. "A-are you ok?" You mewed, The dark Tom coughed and gave a small nod.

"Yes I'm fine, but were's LionClaw?" He asked, your eyes widened, however your fear  quickly faded as LionClaw rushed over to you and BrokenStar, Roxy by his side.

"Were here," Your son meowed, nuzzling you reassuringly, he then looked down at the limp body of MudClaw, "who killed him?" You glared down at MudClaw's body.

"It was me, I killed him. But he had to die." The family stared at MudClaw's body for a moment, as the clan cats were starting to leave and recover, and to split into four clans again.

"It's over," BrokenStar meowed, his head held high, "MudClaw can't hurt us for many moons to come, he has taken the lives of EagleWing, HollyKit and LarkKit. But from Y/W/N's bravery, he can't hurt us or the clan."

~•TimeSkip•~

It had been a few sunrises since the battle with BloodClan, ShadowClan was thriving more than ever, as Roxy was baring LionClaw's kits, TallPoppy had her kits, and you, well in the medicine den, you were still recovering from your wounds, however you felt off, again.

"LittleCloud? Could you give me a quick check, around the stomach?" You mewed, slightly embarrassed, The small tabby gave a small nod, and placed a paw on your flank. After a few moments he looked into your E/C eyes and smiled.

"Well, lets just say, your having another litter of kits!" LittleCloud mewed happily, RunningNose yawned as he had just woken up.

"Another litter? I'm guessing this is going to be your last one?" The Tom grumbled, you nodded.

That when you heard BrokenStar rush in, "I heard everything!" He nuzzled you lovingly, "third and final litter."

"Yep, then I think I'll finally end my life as a warrior and retire..."

A/N: this is more short mainly because I published two chapters two days ago