~•🌿Chapter 4🌿•~

You followed behind ShadowClan, some would give unwanted stares, you sighed and kept your head low. "What's wrong Y/W/N?" You looked up at BrokenTail.

"I-I just hope I can fit in," you sighed quietly. BrokenTail nudged you slightly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll perfectly fit in!" He meowed happily, "plus your safe from MudClaw." You nodded and smiled at him, continuing to walk to ShadowClan camp.

Once you arrived, many cats stared on, you felt unwanted, but you shook them thoughts away and kept your head up high. "So, do you really want to join ShadowClan?" Cedarstar asked, his voice a bit scratchy, you glanced to your left to see YellowFang with a pleading look, Raggedpelt was sat next to her.

You nodded, causing Yellowfang to smile in pride, what caused her to be so happy?

Cedarstar smiles warmly at you and leaped up onto the high rock. "Tonight, a new warrior joins us, from WindClan!" Cedarstar meowed, some warriors cheered, "I hope she finds her place here."

You heard mumbling from behind you, "WindClan must not take care of their warriors."

"Well we need more speed in the clan."

"She'll be a great member of our clan!"

Once the meeting was dismissed, BrokenTail padded up towards you, "see? Others believe that you'll be great!"

You smiled warmly at him, you saw him blush lightly, "now how about we rest up in the warriors den?"

BrokenTail nodded and showed you the warriors den, you padded in, being greeted by a few warriors. You saw a free nest near the back, with what seems to be jay feathers in it, you crouched into it and sighed. BrokenTail laid into the one next to you, "I made that nest for you a few days ago."

You blushed and smiled, "thank you BrokenTail, I appreciate it." The tabby nodded and yawned, quickly he fell asleep and you followed on, hoping that in ShadowClan your safe.

You woke up to see BrokenTail cuddling next to you, you blushed madly as BrokenTail places a paw over you.

"BrokenTail wake up," you mewed gently, no response. You sighed and tried to push him off, not even a budge. You growled and pushed him again with all your might. Finally he opened his eyes as he rolled out of the nest, dazed, he looked up at you.

"Y-you were in my nest!" You said, flustered.

BrokenTail blushed in embarrassment, "s-sorry," the tabby mumbled. You were both silent until BrokenTail broke it, "let's go and eat some fresh-kill!" The dark tabby shook his pelt and raced off, you sighed and stretched before you padded after him.

You followed him to the fresh-kill pile to see that ShadowClan eat Lizards and Frogs, you looked at the prey in disgust. "What's wrong Y/W/N?" BrokenTail asked.

"I don't know about eating lizards or frogs..." you mumbled.

"Nonsense! There great, try one," he mewed as he pushed a frog to you.

Reluctantly, you took a bite, the skin was slimly but other than that it actually tastes alright. "This is good!"

"See? Now let's dig in!" You ate the frog with BrokenTail, after you finished, you saw Raggedpelt on the clan rock, his face filled with worry, with Yellowfang beside him.

"BrokenTail, your father is on the clan rock," you mewed, he looked up and shrugged.

"All cats gather around for a clan meeting," Raggedpelt meowed, once everyone padded up and sat down he began, "Cedarstar has just lost his last life, it seems that the sickness that he had still lingered."

Everyone let out shocked gasps, you lowered your head in respect, even if you didn't know ShadowClan's leader that well, you still paid your respects. "I will become the new leader of ShadowClan, I will gain my nine lives tonight, as well as appointing a deputy."

The clan was dismissed, and many cats started wondering who the next deputy will be. "Who do you think will be the deputy of the clan?" BrokenTail mewed, you looked around the camp, BrokenTail had taught you who everyone was.

You saw FoxHeart close to Raggedpelt, flirting with him like always, "Maybe FoxHeart?" You questioned, BrokenTail looked at the ginger she-cat and growled, mumbling something under his breath.

"Anyway I'll show you around the territory, once we're back Raggedpelt will be leader and will appoint the new deputy!"

You ran after BrokenTail, surprisingly, he was fast however you kept at a slower pace, since you were faster from being in wind clan, BrokenTail took you to the south of camp to see a large tree.

"Here is the burn sycamore," BrokenTail meowed, "it's an ancient tree said to be burned by being struck by lightning, it's were the apprentices practice their night hunting and quiet stalking."

He then went south west over to a tunnel under the thunderpath, "here is the twoleg tunnel, we use this to get to FourTrees." You carefully looked into the tunnel, just darkness.

"how can you travel through this tunnel?" You asked, BrokenTail just shrugged.

"Once you've traveled to four trees for the next gathering, then you'll know how we get through it."

You only had one specific area to look at, you followed BrokenTail to what seems to be a twoleg dump. "Lastly is the CarrionPlace, it's an area home to rats and diseases, however it helps us through leaf-bare."

You winced at the though of rats, "I will never eat a rat, not even in leaf-bare." BrokenTail rolled his eyes.

"Well eventually you'll have to eat them," he meowed, "well that's it for the tour, we should get back to camp, it's getting late."

You nodded and padded close to The dark tabby as you walked back to camp.

~•TimeSkip•~

The clan was waiting for Raggedpelt or Raggedstar, he was going to appoint a deputy once he gets back, you laid down near the camp entrance with BrokenTail, waiting for the new leader to get back.

Finally, Raggedstar arrived and immediately leaped onto the clan rock, "everyone gather around for a clan meeting!"

The clan gathered around waiting in anticipation for who the deputy will be, "I have gained my nine lives and it's time for the deputy to be appointed, I say these word before StarClan, so the spirits of our ancestors hear and approve of my choice, FoxHeart, will you do the honour of being my deputy?"

"Of course Raggedstar." FoxHeart mewed.

"FoxHeart! FoxHeart!" Everyone cheered, BrokenTail stayed strangely silent, you cheered with the rest of the cats until the meeting was dismissed.

Night had casted it's self above and you went to the warriors den to settle down for the night, as you crouched into your nest you saw BrokenTail lay down in his nest, "do you want to sleep with me?" BrokenTail murmured, blushing deeply.

You blushed back and nodded, stud up and laid close to BrokenTail, the two of you had a peaceful sleep together as you cuddled with him.