~•🌿Chapter 13🌿•~

Few moons have passed...

"Well your training is done, you have completed your assessment and we will decide if you'll become warriors." BrokenStar meowed, your sons looked excited to become warriors.

"Let's go back to camp and decide," Clawface mewed, walking in front with EaglePaw and LionPaw walking confidently, prey in their jaws. You sighed calmly, intertwining your tail with BrokenStar's. The two of you walked side by side, pelts touching

"I'm proud of them," you mewed, "they've come so far and they've caught enough prey to complete their assessment." BrokenStar smiles down at you and gave a small nod.

"I'm very happy that we have a happy family," BrokenStar whispered and licked your cheek.

By now the two were back at camp and BrokenStar left to talk with ClawFace, just then your two sons came up to you, "do you think me and LionPaw will become warriors?" EaglePaw mewed.

"Of course you two will, you've been great apprentices and you'll be amazing warriors," you mewed, smiling at the two, they bounced around happily until BrokenStar called for a clan meeting.

You stud up to sit in front of the crowd, along with LionPaw and EaglePaw. "We have two apprentices ready to be warriors, they have done so well in their assessment, LionPaw and EaglePaw step forward!"

The two padded up confidently their tail's held up high, "I ask for my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. LionPaw and EaglePaw, to you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do," they said in unison.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give your warrior names, LionPaw from this moment on you'll be known as LionClaw, StarClan honours your Bravery, and EaglePaw from this moment on you'll be known as EagleWing, StarClan honours your Courage!"

"LionClaw! EagleWing!"  The clan cheered, once the clan was dismissed it was getting late, however you wondered if your mother would be up, you sighed and just decided to sleep, this time you slept in the Warriors den.

~•TimeSkip•~

It was early sunrise, and only a few clan members were awake, however BrokenStar wasn't, so instead of waking him up you left alone to go hunting, but in the distance you saw a ginger cat and a grey cat. You came up to them, "what are you two doing so close to the boarder?" You meowed, a little harsh. You realised that It was FireHeart and GreyStripe.

"BlueStar has asked us to find WindClan, since BrokenStar drove them out a few moons back," FireHeart mewed.

You sighed, "well being them back, their my home clan and BrokenStar only drove them out from one of their warriors killing my kits..."

FireHeart and GreyStripe looked at each other in surprise, "I'm sorry about that," GreyStripe mewed quietly, you sighed again.

"It's fine, at least their in a better place, but you two should really get going." They nodded and left.

"Who were they?" You heard a voice from behind you, it was LionClaw and EagleWing.

"Their going to find WindClan as it's my home clan, but as you probably heard one of their warriors killed your brother and sister."

"Wait but if your blood is WindClan and BrokenStar's blood is ShadowClan, then that means..." EagleWing trailed off and looked at his brother.

"We're half-bloods," LionClaw meowed, you sighed.

"Yes, yes you are, but you arriving here is perfect timing since I never got to take you to twoleg place, were my mother now lives after A GreenCough outbreak that killed most of my family."

LionClaw and EagleWing looked at each other and shrugged, but Followed you to twoleg place, "Y/M/N?" You called.

In a few seconds, your mother leaped onto the fence and on the grass, "hello Y/W/N, what bring you here?" Her eyes laid upon LionClaw and EagleWing, "and who are these two behind you?"

"Mother, these are my sons, LionClaw and EagleWing," you mewed, you saw a smile appear on her face.

"I'm so proud of you, your other kits were killed however you moved on and had two powerful and brave sons, who HollyKit and LarkKit watches over in StarClan."

~•TimeSkip•~

After WindClan was brought back, you took BrokenStar to WindClan to apologise to TallStar, once in WindClan you and your mate gained hateful glares however MudClaw snarled in hatred as you appeared, with BrokenStar by your side. You ignored him as TallStar was on the high rock.

"What are you doing here?" He spat, he mostly glared at BrokenStar.

"Please TallStar, BrokenStar is here to apologise for driving you out," you pleaded, TallStar looked at him suspiciously.

"Well if that's so, come into the leaders den BrokenStar so we can have a talk." BrokenStar gave a small nod and padded over to TallStar's den.

You sat in the clearing alone, however you felt MudClaw's Stare in you, causing you to shiver, you turned around and saw MudClaw right in your face, you yelped in surprise, earning a chuckle from MudClaw.

"So did you come here for that flea bag to apologise, or did you really come back for me?" He spoke in a dark ominous tone. Some WindClan warriors were watching in the distance and they listened in.

"Of course not!" You spat, you realised TallStar standing on the high rock with BrokenStar listening in, "you killed my first litter!" You yowled, the clan went silent.

BrokenStar then leaped down and jumped in front of you, "stay away from her you murderer!"

"F-first litter?" He growled, "if you had another litter, I'll kill them too," he grumbled.

"Enough!" TallStar yowled, he looked at you and BrokenStar, "I see what BrokenStar meant and he did have a good reason to drive us out, he wanted his second litter to be safe, away from you!" He growled at MudClaw.

"Y/W/N, BrokenStar, I suggest you leave," TallStar meowed, you gave a small nod and left WindClan camp with BrokenStar.

"What did you tell him?" You asked.

"I decided to have a plan, that I will tell him what MudClaw did and we would sit on the high rock to watch MudClaw her close to you, I purposely left you so my plan would work and now, his clan knows about him murdering our fist kits."

"That's smart," you mewed, and licked his cheek, he looked down at you and smiled warmly.

"Thank you for playing along, it's as if you read what I was planning, maybe were closer than we thought." He mewed lovingly, the two of you arrived back in camp, explaining what happened.