~•🌿Chapter 17🌿•~

The battle was rough but TigerClan was beaten and had to retreat, however through the battle, you had sprained your front left leg, and a nasty wound on your flank. LionClaw only had a few scratches, however BrokenStar had lost another life, now on seven.

~•In battle•~

You snarled at Crow he snickered in amusement at your anger, "I guess someone's angry?"

"You killed my son!" You spat, "of course I would be angry!" You suddenly leaped at the dark Tom, gripping into his back and biting down on his right ear, he yelled in pain and rolled in his side, making you slip off his back. He clawed your flank, causing you to hiss but decided to play dead, when Crow thought he had won, you caught him off guard and leaped at his throat, biting down and killing him.

You spat the blood out of your mouth, and looked around for BrokenStar, there you saw TigerStar claw at his Throat, "I'll rip the rest of your lives away until you join TigerClan!" He growled.

You noticed that TigerStar was panting heavily, a few wounds on his pelt, you took this as an opportunity to dart under him and knock him off his paws, he hissed in pain, but from your actions your front left leg stated to hurt, however that didn't stop you.

You leaped onto TigerStar's back and almost took one of his lives until he threw you off, your back hitting the ground, and called a retreat.

~•back to present•~

You sighed as BrokenStar's wounds were being treated by RunningNose LittlePaw was our treating other cats along with CinderPelt, SpottedLeaf and Barkface. You sighed, and looked up at the sky. Grey clouds were starting to form and a few raindrops fell down, you limped over to BrokenStar, who was now patched up with CobWebs. He greeted you, but saw you limping and he nasty wound on your side. "I think you should see one of the medicine cats."

You slowly shook your head, "some cats need more help than me," you mewed. You saw BrokenStar glare at you.

"As your leader I demand for you to see one of the medicine cats. Now." You rolled your eyes and shook your head, "RunningNose!" The black and white Tom came over. "Treat her wounds please."

The medicine cat gave a small nod and chewed up some marigold and placed it on the wound on your side. You didn't look at RunningNose, but you looked at Crow's body, the wound on his neck still bleeding, the crimson red blood covering the grass. Once your wound was patched up with Cobwebs, RunningNose looked at you, "I can't really do anything for your sprained leg, just rest and don't walk on it." You didn't even nod to show that you listened. as RunningNose left, BrokenStar turned his attention on you, "what's up with you?"

"I killed Crow, and I know he was the one who killed EagleWing, but it's against the code to kill." You mumbled.

BrokenStar just sighed, "look, you avenged our sons death, be proud of that. Knowing you killed Crow to stop the pain."

~•TimeSkip•~

Back in ShadowClan camp, everyone was preparing to attack RiverClan or, 'TigerClan' at FourTrees, BrokenStar growled to himself, you looked at him concerned. "What's wrong?"

"There trying to get rid of me, so that MudClaw can have you all to himself!"

You nuzzled him, "you know that won't happen, your clan knows that, WindClan knows that. Our love is too strong and if you ever left me because of MudClaw, then I would kill myself to join you in StarClan."

He smiled at your words and looked down at you, "your right, I thank you for saying that." He took a moment and stud up, "now we shall go and meet up with the others to participate in this battle."

~•Yet another TimeSkip•~

At FourTrees, you stud beside BrokenStar, glaring at MudClaw, as he licked his lips, thinking about wining this fight. As it turns out, BloodClan has decided to help TigerClan in their domination. "Before we even start," FireStar yowled, "TigerStar has killed RedTail, tried to murder BlueStar and has killed countless members of ThunderClan, he has manipulated you rouges into helping him."

The main group of rouges looked at each other, and then back at TigerStar, "you promised us a better life," Crimson meowed, "and now you want us to help you after what you've done to ThunderClan, I would rather die than help you!"

The rouges then followed their leader over to FireStar's side, ready to fight for ThunderClan, WindClan and ShadowClan. You then saw BloodClan's leader think about what's he's heard. "How dare you turn on me!" TigerStar boomed, "BloodClan, Attack!"

None of them moved, TigerStar bared his teeth in annoyance. "I said attack!"

Scourge looked at TigerStar, "you don't give orders to BloodClan, I do, and now I think theirs no point to fight in your side."

"Traitor!" TigerStar yowled, as he leaped in to attack Scourge, after the attack went on for a few seconds, TigerStar was clawed open by Scourge, and his organs spilled out. You stared in shock, as TigerStar's lives all drained from him.

"You now have Three days to either die, or leave the forest, the choice is your's!" Scourge meowed, as he left with BloodClan. You noticed MudClaw and DarkStripe following behind.

The clan cats were standing there, dumbfounded. BrokenStar looked at the rouges, Crimson looked back at him, guilt showing in her red eyes, "I'm sorry, for everything." She meowed, "there's no way you can forgive us, For TigerStar's manipulation."

BrokenStar was silent for a moment, the rest of the clan cats waiting for what he's going to say, "it's not your fault for doing this, even if one of your rouges killed my son I have decided to ask if you want to join our clan and into the fight."

Roxy looked over at LionClaw, the rest of the rouges looked at their leader with pleading eyes, Crimson nodded, "we accept," she mewed, "and we will help on the attack on BloodClan."

RiverClan left, however before LeopardFur left she announced her horrible mistake and will finally gain her nine lives. The other three clans cheered for her, before leaving to prepare for the fight.

When leaving for ShadowClan camp, you noticed TawnyPaw on near the Thunder path, do you lagged behind and waited for the rest of the clan to leave. You padded up to the calico she-cat, "what are you doing here, TawnyPaw?"

"I left RiverClan but I don't want to go back to ThunderClan, since I left to join my father," she murmured, "so I was wondering if I could be in ShadowClan?"

You gave a small sigh and turned around with a flick of your tail, to tell her to follow you. She followed behind, you could tell she was nervous.

Once back in camp, everyone questioned you and gave glares to TawnyPaw. BrokenStar looked at you, with a questioning look, "what have you brought here?"

"I-I want to join your clan BrokenStar, please." TawnyPaw mewed, BrokenStar just shrugged.

"Ok, you can join but you have to gain our trust, ok?" He meowed, the calico she-cat nodded, understanding.

With that around, seven cat joined the clan. The rouges and TawnyPaw will have to gain everyone's trust however you were sure that they would be able to gain trust after the battle against BloodClan.