~•🌿Chapter 3🌿•~

This chapter is a bit short so sorry but I'm giving a warning! If you are disturbed from the actions of abuse, the then don't read this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable, it's not that bad tho in this chapter, but I'm still going to give out a warning. I made MudClaw as an antagonist mostly for plot reasons but I had no other way to make him evil.

You were bored out of your mind, waiting for the sun to set. You groaned and decided to see DeadFoot. The dark Tom was talking to TallStar in his den, so you decided to wait near the high rock.

As soon as DeadFoot emerged from the leaders den, you bounced up to him like a kit, "hey DeadFoot, is their any patrol's I can go on?"

He hummed in thought, "well I guess there is a hunting patrol that needs to be done." He mumbled.

"Great, can I join up on it?"

DeadFoot nodded and smiled at you, as if you actually were his daughter. Now you sat at the entrance, waiting for who's coming on the patrol, which was AshFoot, OneWhisker, WebPaw and...MudClaw, you groaned in annoyance. Mainly MudClaw would never leave you alone, always getting really close to you, like uncomfortably close, ever since you met BrokenTail near the barn.

"Alright, let's split up," AshFoot mewed, "I'll go with OneWhisker, and Y/W/N go with MudClaw and WebPaw."

Great, of course I'm paired with him...

You pad across the moor, with MudClaw close to you, your pelts touching. WebPaw bounced around, trying to scent out some prey.

"He's so full of energy," MudClaw mewed, you just rolled your eyes.

"Well of course, he's an apprentice." You growled quietly.

MudClaw stared into your beautiful E/C eyes, you raised a brow and turned to face him. "What?"

The dumb Tom just shrugged, as you started walking again he said something that caught you off guard, "I would love to have kits, with someone as beautiful as you."

You stopped in your tracks, you felt sick to your stomach, "w-well can't you find a she-cat that's actually beautiful."

He stayed silent and you finally caught something, which was two Rabbits. WebPaw had wondered off somewhere, but MudClaw was 'too busy' talking to you and making you want to throw up.

"But I'm talking to a Beautiful she-cat right now," MudClaw whispered cutting off the silence, replying to your question from a couple of minutes ago.

You flattened your ears, not really safe anymore, "um, maybe we should look for WebPaw!" You quickly said and padded off, you heard MudClaw growl in annoyance.

~•TimeSkip•~

You found WebPaw Near the Twoleg barn, he had caught around two Rabbits and a mouse, with your two Rabbits and MudClaw caught nothing because he was just following you and drooling over you(I'm so sorry T-T)

The sun was finally setting and you were ready to leave your clan, you would miss DeadFoot and AshFoot who were parents to you, but you didn't really have many friends, plus you wanted to get away from MudClaw.

Once the night came, you quickly padded out of the warriors den quietly. Once out of camp, You waited eagerly at the barn, BrokenTail was running late again. Suddenly you saw a shadow tower over you, turning around you look up to see MudClaw.

"Your trying to meet him again?" MudClaw snarled, you sank to the ground with fear.

"Y-yes, but-" you muttered, MudClaw then slashed your face, drawing blood.

"You dare leave me, for a stupid ShadowClan Cat!" He spat, you winced in pain, placing a paw on your cheek. "Your coming back to WindClan, got it?!"

You nodded, not to dare object, MudClaw dragged you up and back to WindClan, intertwining his tail with yours.

You sulked and padded away from the barn, however you looked back and saw two amber eyes in the bushes glaring at MudClaw.

~•TimeSkip•~

Around 4 sunrises had passed, you were forced into being MudClaw's mate, your were depressed from his actions towards you. MudClaw would never let you get any prey to eat, and rarely he would grab a scrawny rabbit or mouse for you. However, the gathering was tonight and finally, MudClaw wouldn't be tagging along so you can actually talk to BrokenTail.

Once you were at the gathering, you immediately see BrokenTail frantically looking around, as soon as he saw you he ran at you, relief washed over you.

"A-are you ok? I saw what happened 4 sunrises ago, what did he do to you after you left?"

You sighed and placed a paw on your cheek, a scar was visible. "He's always follows me everywhere, he didn't let me treat my scar  and he starved me..."

You saw BrokenTail unsheathe his claws and dig them in the ground, his eyes blazing in anger. "That's it, I'm talking to Cedarstar, and that's final, you will join ShadowClan now!"

The gathering was boring and quickly ended, You saw BrokenTail talking to Cedarstar, however you were called by DeadFoot.

"Are you coming, Y/W/N?" DeadFoot asked.

You sighed and shook your head, "I going to ShadowClan." DeadFoot looked surprised.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I've had enough of MudClaw, he forced me to be his mate, haven't you noticed that I'm more thinner than usual? It because of him and he's not only cause emotion scars but physical ones too." You said and you showed the scar.

DeadFoot stared at the ground, "thank you for telling me this, I'm sorry this happened. I'll tell TallStar that you left, but I won't give the reason why, and no one else will know."

With that DeadFoot left the clearing and you padded up to Cedarstar and the rest of ShadowClan. "I heard what happened, you can join our clan if it makes you happy and Yellowfang will see to that nasty scar."

You nodded and smiled, happy that you were accepted, and walked close to BrokenTail to ShadowClan, hopefully life will be better. Away from MudClaw.