~•🌿Chapter 19🌿•~

After a few moons, you have had your litter of kits, PoppyKit and AmberKit, you had your's a few sunrises early, as Roxy was still Pregnant with LionClaw's Kits. You looked at your two little she-kits, PoppyKit was a pale calico with bright blue eyes, AmberKit was ginger with pale orange paws, one being white along with her tail, she also has yellow eyes.

"Your kits are beautiful Y/W/N," Roxy mewed, you smiled at her.

"Your kits will be beautiful too, of course I'm not only saying that since I'm going to be there grandmother, but..." Roxy purred in amusement, "I know what you mean." LionClaw then entered the den, along with BrokenStar, The pale tabby nuzzled Roxy, and laid by her side.

BrokenStar sighed and looked at his third yet last litter, but then his eyes saddened as he looked at you, "are you really going to retire after these kits grow up?"

You looked into his warm amber eyes, "yes, however I could try and help out Roxy with her kits as much as I can."

"Really?" Roxy mewed, her eyes lit up as you said that LionClaw smiled as you gave a small nod.

"Yes, Really, there my sons kits so I might as well help them." That was when Roxy flinched in pain, realising this you ordered LionClaw to get RunningNose and LittleCloud, he quickly rushed out to get them. BrokenStar stayed with PoppyKit and AmberKit as you laid Beside Roxy, comforting her. After a few seconds, RunningNose and LittleCloud arrived to help.

~•TimeSkip•~

Roxy sat in her nest, tired, with four kits curled up beside her flank, all named. The Bright coloured she-kit with black stripes was called BrightKit, a Black she-kit with Ginger Spots was called HollyKit, A light brown tabby with black paws and ears was called LarkKit, and the last one was a Grey Tom with white paws and a ginger chest called RobinKit.

You realised that Roxy Didn't have much milk, so you decided to help feed the two toms, since you had plenty milk, LionClaw thanked you dearly and slept with Roxy in the nursery, BrokenStar sat beside you staring at RobinKit and LarkKit beside you, "you so kind, Y/W/N," he whispered and nuzzled you, "helping other take care of their kits."

"Hey, I'll do anything for future warriors of the clan."

~•TimeSkip•~

Once the sun rose, you stepped out of the nursery to stretch and grab something to eat, you padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a small frog, eating it alone since BrokenStar was still asleep in his den, once you finished and the rest of the clan woke up, you realised that TawnyPelt was no where to be seen. You decide to look around the territory, only to see that a part of it was gone, with a few large monster's around.

You quickly padded back to camp to warn BrokenStar, "BrokenStar?" You murmured as you stepped into his den, the dark tabby yawned and looked at you, tired yet lovingly.

"Yes Y/W/N? Also why aren't you in the nursery?" You flattened your ears slightly.

"Well I couldn't find TawnyPelt so I looked around ShadowClan territory, only to see ThunderClan being destroyed..."

BrokenStar then narrowed his eyes, "I mean TawnyPelt mysteriously disappearing is serious however ThunderClan isn't our concern." You looked at your paws for a moment, gave a small nod and left for the nursery.

Once back at the nursery, you realised that PoppyKit and AmberKit were wining for you, and of course to be fed, and Roxy was eating some Borage leaves o help her produce milk, however you decided to help feed her two she-kits this time.

You tried to rest, however you couldn't take your thoughts off TawnyPelt, she was missing, yet BrokenStar didn't really seem to care you just sighed and threw your head back, letting out a sigh as the four kits around you suckled.

A/N I know it's really short but I tried to get this done tonight, but I shall announce that ThistleClaw x reader has now arrived, so if anyone reading this wants to read it, then feel free to! Just check it out on my profile!