~•🌿Chapter 11🌿•~

After a couple of moons had passed, you have given birth to two Tom-kits, LionKit and EagleKit. Their eyes still shut. BrokenStar came into the nursery to see his two sons.

He sat beside you and looked down at his kits and smiled, "this time MudClaw won't lay a claw on them," he mewed, you gave a small nod and licked the kits heads.

"I hope not, I don't want to loose them." You sighed, and looked at BrokenStar, "do you think we will have a happy family?"

He looked at you in surprise, "of course! Why would you say that?"

"Well you know MudClaw will find out about them being our kits, and will try anything in his power to kill them."

BrokenStar shook his head and licked your cheek, "he won't hurt us this time, and when the kits start walking, I'll have Warriors guard the camp so they can't sneak out."

You smiled warmly at your mate, "thank you BrokenStar, I couldn't love anyone more than you, well beside my mother I guess."

~•TimeSkip•~

It was early morning, you quietly yawned, however you saw YellowFang walking to the Nursery. You greeted the grey she-cat, you gave a small nod back.

"Y/W/N, can I tell you something?" She murmured.

You looked at her in confusion, "yes? You can tell me anything."

Yellowfang gave a small sigh before speaking, "w-when BrokenStar was an Apprentice, I had a vision of a P/C pelt she-cat would help him be happy, and it turns out it was you."

You looked at her in surprise, "I mean when I was an apprentice, I had strange dreams of saving someone in a gathering from being bullied, and I guess it was BrokenStar."

"Also I'm planning to tell him, that I'm his mother," YellowFang mewed, you looked at her in shock, "I know I'm a medicine cat but I used to be a warrior and fell in love with RaggedStar, however I had to become a medicine cat from a certain power, but one day I was baring RaggedStar's kits, and only BrokenStar survived, and I had to give him away."

"I've heard enough." You and YellowFang heard a voice from the entrance of the nursery, it was BrokenStar, "I finally know who my mother is, and I'm angry that you never told me sooner." YellowFang put her head down in shame.

"I'm sorry I-," YellowFang tried for say but she was cut off by BrokenStar.

"But I'm also happy, if you never gave me away, StarClan wouldn't of given you a vision and I wouldn't of met Y/W/N, and have a wonderful life with her," BrokenStar mewed softly and nuzzled you.

Yellowfang sighed in relief, "well as a grandmother I'll also care for these kits and protect them, I may be a medicine cat but i know how to fight!" The grey she-cat lifted her head proudly, you and BrokenStar purred in amusement.

Just then you heard your kits mew, however LionKit slowly opened his eyes to show lovely shining amber eyes, just like BrokenStar. Moments after EagleKit also opened his eyes, his eye colour also amber.

They still couldn't walk, but they smiled happily at you, you smiled lovingly at them and nuzzled them both, BrokenStar also nuzzled the both of them, but them looked at His mother.

"Kits, this is your Grandmother, YellowFang." The grey she-cat greeted the two kits and they smiled happily at them.

"Hello YellowFang!" LionKit mewed, EagleKit tried to walk over to the grey she-cat however he tumbled over making everyone purr in amusement, YellowFang picked the kit up gently by the scruff and placed him back in your nest.

"It will take a few days for the two of you to start walking," YellowFang mewed gently.

"Oh that reminds me, you have another Grandmother in twoleg place," you mewed, YellowFang looked at you funny, "my mother is still alive, she left me when I was a kit, it also turns out she was former mates with MudClaw."

"Who's MudClaw?" EagleKit asked, you sighed.

"A cat you don't want to meet." BrokenStar growled, YellowFang nodded in agreement.

"Well, my mother was also treated with the same abuse, starved and clawed, and once T/M/N left for my father, MudClaw seeked revenge, and since I was left from the family, he flirted with me when I was an apprentice and once a warrior he abused me."

"He sownds every bad..." LionKit growled, "I wanna teach him lesson!"

"That time will come soon, maybe." YellowFang meowed, that when a yowl from the nursery caught everyone's, attention, it was BrightFlower who had just woken up.

"My kits have disappeared!" She meowed, looking around the nursery over again.

"Don't worry we'll try and find them!" BrokenStar meowed reassuringly, you stud up.

"I want to help too, kits stay here." Your kits nodded.

"Well we cant move anyway," EagleKit mewed, LionKit giggled.

~•TimeSkip•~

After a while if searching, you found the kits, killed by a fox, mauled. BrokenStar is saddened by the kits death as they were his Grandmother's kits. He called a clan meeting, so you picked up your two kits and carried them out of the nursery to join the meeting, "today we mourn the loss of two kits, MarigoldKit and MintKit, they were close to being apprentices and we will miss the opportunity to have more great warriors."

The clan lowered their heads in respect for the lost lives, LionKit and EagleKit also lowered their heads for the den mates they never knew. Once the Kits were set away to be buried the clan was Dismissed, and BrokenStar went to his den to think.

You sighed and picked your kits up and put them back into the nursery, "is BrokenStar ok?" LionKit mewed.

You sighed and licked his cheek reassuringly, "he's fine, it just that he's lost a lot in his life, your brother and sister, his Father, his Grandmother's kits."

"We had a brother and Sister?" LionKit asked.

"I'll tell you about them later, but now you two should get some rest, you look tired." The two nodded and yawned, they cuddled up together and were fast asleep, you watched them for a while before falling asleep for a quick rest.