chapter two : we beat up dead people

" UGHH!! When are we getting out of this vent! My hair is so long it's getting stuck on the screws and pulls my hair!! It hurts!! " Aqua whined.

" I've never been here before Aqua. I'm trying my best to get us out. I have no idea who I am, you guys are, or how we ended up here. All I know is that we have to get out... " I said in a confident tone of voice. All Aqua did to answer was a nod.

I ended up finding an exit, leading into a dark, and scary hallway... It had spider webs all over the place. There were even jail cells. With skeletons in them. It was very cold and gloomy there! I got the chills right away. I jumped out of the vent, landing on both feet. So did everyone else..but Aqua fell..I had to help her up.

" Oh.. well this is..cold. " I explained.

" Agreed " Aqua answered back.

" D-Does anybody else hear that? " Rosey asked, there was a growling sound in the distance.

The rest of us nodded. Aki looking very scared, and Aqua looking confused. We still thought it would be a good idea for us to go toward the sound. Soon enough. The sound got much louder. We could very faintly see a giant wolf, bigger than a tiger. Fighting one of the skeletons. Who knew bones could stick together without cartilage. (Cartilage: A squishy thing that keeps our bones together and lets us be able to move our joints) The wolf was screaming in pain, well the skeleton attacked it.

" We need to go save it! " Aqua spoke loudly.

" You Sure? " I asked.

" Yes! "

" I mean, it's a wolf bigger than the four of us combined. "

" Oh come on! So what! We need to fight that skeleton and save the wolf! "

" With what weapons?! "

Aqua looked around, searching for weapons to fight with. " Aha! " She found a blue sword, with water art printed on it, a purple and black bow & arrow, and lastly a silver knife with a pastel pink handle.

" Oh, freak! There's only three! We need four! " Aki complained.

" I'll go barehanded. I'm okay if I get a little bloody... Hehe. Knee slapper." I said,
offering the weapons to the others.

" Okay we get it, you make bad dad jokes " Aki said well grabbing the bow & arrow.

" Bully " I replied back.

Rosey grabbed the knife, and Aqua grabbed the sword. I had to go barehanded. We were slowly walking toward that fight. Until Aqua started running so everyone else did too. My heart was skipping beats a little too much. My breathing slowed down a little. Like time was slowing down, as if the darkness was swallowing me whole...

The wolf noticed us, kicked away the skeleton army. He had tears in his eyes. That's when we knew we had to save him. I started putting together a small melody in my head to calm me down so I didn't pass out...

" AHH! " Aqua screamed. As she ran toward a row of skeletons, slicing them all in half. Then Aki shot a few, and Rosey stabbed a few.

At this point, I felt like I was going to be sick. Everything was going too fast. I felt like I was on a roller coaster. You know, like one of those really high ones. I was just ripping the bones apart on those skeletons..one by one... That's when it all went black.... I couldn't see anything. All I heard was loud screaming, sounding like Aki. That's when I finally got the power to open my eyes... I was surrounded by darkness, but..it was helping me! If I punched a skeleton then a pool of shadows would create a fist and punch the skeleton but harder!

" Cool! " I screamed.

After me using darkness to kick some skeleton butt. And the other three using their weapons that are now mostly broken. The wolf was saved! But, something was up..he wasn't blue, gray, and white anymore, he was turning a dark peach colour. And slowly turning human. Next thing I knew, there was a dude lying unconscious on the floor. He had short, black curly hair. A black v-neck t-shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. About 5'11". Aqua ran to wake him up.

" Hey..are you okay!? HEY!! " she screamed, slapping him trying to wake him.

" Huh? " He said while waking up.

" I thought you were a dog... " Rosey replied confused.

" Oh don't tell me it happened! They said it was just a fake!" He whispers screamed.

" What? " Aki asked.

" The prophecy... " He explained.

" What prophecy? " Rosey asked in an angry tone.

" All I can remember is- " He sat up, rubbing his eyes, he was explaining before I interrupted him.

" You remember outside of this? " I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

" Well, no not really. All I remember isn't much. Past that, I ..walked through this door..that said if you go through it, it makes things better for you..than when I walked through it...I passed out, waking up as a wolf, and a skeleton army trying to kill me! Thanks to you guys..I'm not dead..I-I'm Sameul by the way! " He explained as he stood up to shake our hands.

" That might be what happened to us..we all might know each other! " Aqua said excitedly.

" That could be true! " Aki answered.

" You can come with us, maybe help us along the way... " I answered back to Sameul. "Shall we move on? " I asked, pointed toward the end of the hallway.