chapter twelve : aki is a very magical *insert spoiler here*

At that moment, everyone was rather in shock, gasped, or almost fainted.

" Was, Grim Reaper who you got the vision of? " Aki asked.

" Y-Yeah I think..that's who he said he was. He also called me his daughter. " I continued, shoving the piece of paper back in my jeans pocket. " Also, remember the thing with that Granny. She called me Ally Reaper not Rereko. She must have met my father, or if he ever went through that door, she met him, because when we were exiting that forest we found Adam in, there was only one exit which led to Granny Smith. "

" Damn . . . " Adam added.

" Thanks? " I replied.

So that's what we figured out that night. I'm the daughter of Grim Reaper and a Siren. That's nice isn't it?

" Before we go, we need to get something straight. Typically, we are more looking for monsters than for an exit. I need answers, has it just been me, or have any of you had visions. " I asked in a serious tone.

" The last time we slept I had a dream of the school Adam, Sameul, and Talola were explaining. I was there talking to my parents. They said how much they missed me and how they were so scared when I went missing. " Rosey explained with no emotion, but then she almost started crying. " I usually don't feel anything when it comes to strangers but they...I could tell they were my parents. "

" Good. I actually have another vision to share... ''Everyone listened in as I spoke. " The last time I went to run off and calm down, I had a vision of my older brother. "

" Alexander!! " Talola screamed. " How's he doing!? We need to catch up on so many things, the last time I saw him before he was begging me to go in that door to come looking for you Ally! But I didn't, But I did later when I got dared to."

" Any other visions? " I asked.

Aki stepped forward, " Yes, actually..um..I uh, kinda ran off after you did the last time, and uh..this isn't really a vision, and I can kinda control it...sorry for not using it during the fight... " She started to get nervous. She lifted her hand up and a bright purple light came from it. " I didn't want you guys to start going crazy during the fight...I'm so sorry! "

" It's fine Aki. We all were like that when we first found out our- " I was explained, before she grabbed her forehead then fell back, Adam caught her.

" HOLY CHEESE BALLS! " I screamed, as I ran toward her.

" Aki?? " He put his hand on her forehead. Sitting down so his arms didn't hurt from holding her like that, he rested her head on his lap.

" Please don't be dead! " Aqua was crossing her fingers.

" Yeah... " Heather agreed. Then a light started to come from where Adam's hand was.

" Did I just heal her!? " Adam stared at his hand in confusement. But the light continued to come from her forehead. Not from Adam's hand

All we did was kept staring. Soon enough, the light got bigger, and bigger, and the next thing we knew was she started floating out of Adams arms! The light from her forehead was glowing, and now there was some on her back. It was rather I was going insane, or there was very happy and cheerful music playing, soon enough a unicorn horn and feathery wings grew out of her. Again, like when Rosey got her wings. Aki was covered in blood. Her white and pastel purple horn was drenched in blood from coming out of her forehead. And her white and pastel purple wings made her back and the back of the wings be drenched in blood. After that happened, she fell down again and Adam caught Aki.

" Aki!? " Adam tried to wake her up, he took off his sweater to soak up the blood. Thank god he had a white tank top underneath. After a few minutes, Aki woke up..

" Wh-What happened?.... " She slowly looked up at Adam,.. thank god, her eyes were still her normal dark purple. No more white eyes! :D

" You like, turned into an alicorn. Wings and horn. Magical. " I answered.

She looked at Adam's now bloody sweater, " Am...I that bloody? " She looked back up at Adam.

" Yep.... " Adam continued, after he was done whipping up all the blood, he helped her up.

We all started walking again trying to think of ways to get out of this area. We looked in areas that might have hidden doors, or anything that might have hidden exits. A few monsters tried to jump out at us, and we magicly killed em. It was fun !

A growling sound came from the distance..

" Oh no..I already got a nosebleed from that last monster, not another one. " I complained.

" uGh " Aqua screamed.

But it wasn't what we thought... We heard some more rustling in the bushes, so we went toward it....