chapter eight : we lost sameul in a door

" Um.. How?? " Aki asked.

" We..are in the same classes. Are you guys okay? " Talola answered.

" Okay, I'll explain. So... Aki, Rosey, Aqua and I woke up in a white room. Not knowing who the hell each other were. Not remembering anything outside of this. We saved Heather from an evil grannys house. Adam used to be a dragon and- .....Where's Sameul?? " I answered in confusion.

" Yeah wasn't he with you guys when you went through the door? " Talola said.

" Everyone keeps saying there's a door!? WHAT DOOR!? " Adam screamed in confusion.

" calm down thikki nikki! " Talola snapped back with.

" What now? " Rosey asked.

" You'll get it when you guys get your memories back. "

So we started walking to exit, Talola started trying to remind us of ourselves. Aki and Heather did not like that one bit.....

" So you guys remember NOTHING at all? " Talola asked in a confused voice.

" Nope. " I answered back.

" Well...um...I can tell you guys about yourself more than! Rosey, You are the daughter of The king and queen of the land. Aka your a light fairy! " Talola explained.

" W-Wait..does that mean Ima ...Princess!?!? " Rosey asked in disgust.

" Kinda. You always refuse on them being your parents. The teachers at our school always give you good grades so they dont get banned from our kingdom. And no one except for the teachers know your real, real grades! " Talola explained, " Than Adam, You're a Neko. which is half animal half human. Same with Sameul wherever he went. "

" Um..not needing to rush you or anything..but..what am I? " Aki asked.

" Oh yeah! You're the most powerful! You're a- " Talola was explaining before I interrupted her.

" Wait, maybe before you know Aki, you should be surprised! Like the rest of us did? That would be more fun though! Right? " I explained.

" True.. Th-Than what is Ally!? She got possessed at one point. That was scary. " Aki explained from earlier.

" Oh yeah! U-Uh... nevermind! L-let's just keep walking! " Talola said in a panic. I got kinda worried there. I mean, I did question before if I was the daughter of Grim himself. W-Was that bad........or was it my mother?

" W-What about me!? " Heather asked in a panic.

" Easy. You're a - Wait..Should I make her wait too? " Talola asked me.

" Yeah, I'm sorry guys, but you'll get to be more happy when it happens. Like Rosey, Aqua and I. " I answered.

" Okay...... " Heather answered back sadly.

We kept walking, Not finding Sameul. I have no idea if you remember. But Aqua was trying to tell me before how she liked him. But now he is gone. So gone. She was crying the whole time. I kinda felt sorry for the girl. But I mean, stuff was getting a little flirty at the back of our group with Aki and Adam...and there was a lot of blushing going on too.

" Are those two like that out of this maze? " I whispered in Talola's ear.

" Yeah, They are dating out of this. " She answered back, whispering though.