One.

CHAPTER ONE,
Bye Bye Cali.

CHAPTER ONE,Bye Bye Cali

Beverlys outfit on top!

BEVERLY WALKED INTO HER old room the second the movers took the last box out. It had been a hard day for the King family, it was their last day in the home that held all of their memories. Daniel insisted the move would be a good thing, time to heal from what had happened. This however pissed off Beverly to no end, Alec had only been missing for two months now and her family was already wanting to give up and run away from the problem.

She wanted to stay and continue the search with everything in her, but she knew she needed her family right now. And they needed her.

After graduation, which was in three months, Beverly planned to return to California and search for her brother. Until then she would let the cops do their job and help in any way she could from Forks.

Forks. The idea of the place alone felt off to her. Maybe it was just because it wasn't her home. But she felt as if it dug deeper than that. She decided to trust her father, it didn't matter anyways, she'd be back in Cali soon enough.

Beverly had been diffrent since the disappearance of Alec, instead of being her normal bubbly self she was quiet and kept to herself. She did try to act okay for her family, but inside she felt as if she was alone in the world. Alec was the person she went to for everything, he was her rock, her armour. And now he was gone. Now instead of expressing her emotions to her favorite person she was bottling them up inside, it was only a matter of time before they burst.

As she stood there glancing around the bedroom she had lived in her whole life and let a small smile grow on her face. The room held so many memories, ones she would never forget.

Memories of getting ready for her first ever school dance with her mother, Memories of bringing Nadia home, Memories of Alec.

All of the memories that crossed her mind in that moment distracted her from reality. And for the first time since her eighteenth birthday she was happy.

She was broke out of her thoughts by the sound of paws running into her room.

Turning around she took notice of Enzo standing at her feet and wagging his tail as he stared up at her.

"Hey Enz" she smiled at him before picking him up and hugging him.

The puppy licked her face and wiggled in excitement.

Over the past two months Beverly and Enzo had grown extremely close. The best of friends. Beverly knew she could never loose him for two reasons, one was that he was her new best friend, and the second one was due to the fact that Enzo was all she had left of her brother, other than the memories of course.