Eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN,
Secrets.

GRACE KING THREW THE DOOR to her daughters hospital room open and barged in with a worried look on her face

"Honey are you okay? Did you hit your head? Where does it hurt?" She asked as she looked Beverly all over making the younger girl roll her eyes.

"Mom I'm alright I swear. Not even a scratch. Promise." She assured her mother who looked as if she were about to explode. This wasn't new, when Beverly was seven she fell off her bike and scraped her knee. Grace acted as if it were the end of the world while Alec sat on the sidelines and laughed at the embarrassment his little sister was showing due to the fact that the whole neighborhood saw the event go down.

"Are you sure?" Grace asked her daughter.

Before Beverly could reply the room doors were once again threw open as Chief Swan walked in, a look of worry almost worse than Graces resided on his face.

"Bella." He breathed out in relief as he saw his daughter, who was sitting on the hospital bed across from Beverly, was still breathing. "You okay?" He asked before giving Tyler an accusing look "You and I are gonna talk."

"I'm fine dad, calm down." Bella told him before shaking her head in Beverlys direction. Their parents were so much alike it was crazy.

"Beverly, Bella, I'm so sorry I tried to stop." Tyler told them as a nurse started to apply a bandage to his head.

"It's fine." Beverly said at the same time Bella said "it's okay."

"It sure as hell is not fine or okay." Charlie said as he gave the two girls a look.

"Dad it wasn't his fault." Bella said.

"You two could've been killed, you understand that?" Grace asked the two newfound friends who were both embarrassed by their parents actions.

"Yea. But we weren't sooooo" Beverly trailed off.

"You can kiss your license goodbye." Charlie turned to Tyler once again. Beverly rolled her eyes at this.

Before anything more could be said the doors were once again threw open, but this time instead of a worried parent it was the blonde goddess, otherwise known as Carlisle Cullen.

"I heard the chiefs daughter and little miss king were here." He said as he walked over to Bellas bed.

A look of confusion washed over Bella's face. She has already figured out this was Edwards dad, that much was obvious. But how did Beverly know them?

"Dr. Cullen." Charlie nodded in greeting.

"Charlie." Carlisle nodded back. "I've got this one Jackie." He told the nurse who was currently looking over Bella.