Five.

CHAPTER FIVE,
Heartbeat.

HE STOOD THERE cladded in a black t-shirt and a pair of designer jeans

HE STOOD THERE cladded in a black t-shirt and a pair of designer jeans. Beverly instantly noticed the color of his eyes, they were rare and beautiful like nothing she had ever seen before. His hair was blonde and though it held a messy look to it, it was still looked amazing. He was pale, very pale. But that just added on to his movie star looks. Beverly just stood there staring at him in a trace, she knew nothing about him. But in that moment she wanted nothing more than to know everything about him.

He smirked at her, knocking her out of her trance and back into reality.

Beverly instantly shook away her thoughts, it would never happen and she didn't want to put herself in another relationship anyway. The last one had done enough damage.

She directed her gaze from him and back to the whole family.

"Ummmm" she started. "That was a pretty awkward first encounter so how about we forget that happened and start over." She gave them a smile before going back upstairs causing the cullens to watch im amusment.

Grace just sighed and put her head in her hands, though she was also amused.

Seconds later Beverly came down the stairs, Enzo still in her arms.

"Hi I'm Beverly King, it's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and sat down Enzo before she held out her hand for the tall blonde man who she assumed was the father.

"Carlisle, a pleasure indeed." He chucked.

Beverly then moved to the mans wife, who instantly pulled her into a hug.

Ignoring her shock she welcomed the womans imbrace.

"These people need to buy some jackets before they get hypothermia." She thought to herself.

"I'm Esme, it's lovely to meet you." Esme pulled back to smile at the young girl.

"It's nice to meet you too." She replied kindly.

Next, she moved to a guy who looked like he could be a star on WWE.

"Emmett Cullen." He smirked at her. "I can tell we are gonna be good friends." He added.

"Beverly, and whatever you say Dwayne Johnson." She smirked back.

She then moved to a blonde with a jawline so sharp it looked like it could cut through wood.

"Rosalie Hale." The blonde smiled slightly.

"Beverly, and I like your shoes." She smiled before moving to a small girl with a pixie cut.

"Hi I'm Alice!" The girl basically squealed in excitement. "We are going to be the best of friends, and we are going shopping together next week."