Six.

CHAPTER SIX,
Forks High.

BEVERLYS OUTFIT UP TOP!!

BEVERLY INSTANTLY SLAMMED her hand against the alarm clock as soon as it went off. She couldn't stand its annoying sound and knew she needed to change it to a song.

"Ugh" the girl groaned as she rolled over in bed and rubbed her eyes.

It was Monday. Beverlys first day at Forks High.

Taking her time she stretched and then made her to the bathroom to get ready.

She took a quick shower and blow dried her hair before curling it. She then added a small amount of makeup before rushing into her room to get dressed.

Beverly quickly glanced at the time and her eyes grew wide as she realized she had to leave in ten minutes.

"Fuck." She muttered as she dug through her closet.

The blonde quickly found a suitable outfit and paired it with her white converse before changing and grabbing her book bag.

"Enzo!" Beverly called to the puppy who had been asleep on her bed.

His head shot up and he looked around the room until he layed his brown eyes on her.

"Common boy! Outside." She told him before running down the hallway and to the steps.

"Good morning hun, I made some on the go breakfast smoothies if you want one, I figured you would be late." Grace smiled at her daughter.

"Morning mom, morning dad." Beverly smiled at her parents who were both stitting on barstools.

"Good Morning Bev, here I'll take him out." Daniel said before grabbing Enzo.

Beverly gave her dog a quick kiss before letting her father take him out, she hated she wouldn't be with him all day.

"You know" the girl started as she walked over to where the smoothies were. "Maybe I could talk the school into letting me bring him" she grappped a strawberry bannana smoothie and took a sip before turning to her mother.

"Yea like that will happen."  Grace scoffed.

"Where is Nadia and Uncle B?" Beverly asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Bryan is asleep considering he has no job and Nadia is upstairs getting dressed."Grace replied "oh and your going to be late if you don't leave soon." She added.