Three.

CHAPTER THREE,
The Day Before.

CHAPTER THREE,The Day Before

BEVERLYS OUTFIT ON TOP!

IT WAS AROUND THREE PM on Saturday when Beverly decided to finally get up and greet her family. She had been in bed all day reading and hadn't been bothered to get up.

Slipping out of the covers she threw on her slippers and started towards the door, she'd get dressed later, food was her main priority at the moment.

Grace smiled at her daughter as she walked into the Kitchen.

"Well look who finally decided to join the land of the living." She teased.

Beverly rolled her eyes and walked over to the coffee pot, which luckily already had a fresh batch made.

"I've been awake, just reading" she said as she applied creamer to her mug.

"Ah okay, I made you breakfast earlier but Bryan ate it all" Grace said before walking out of the room.

"Typical" Beverly chuckled to herself before yelling out a "Thank you anyways" to her mom.

She then made herself some toast and sat down down to eat her breakfast at the barstool.

"Morning sleepy head." Bryan told her as he ran into the kitchen with a nerf gun.

Noticing her look of confusion he explained himself.

"Your dad, Nadia, and I are in the middle of a serious nerf war. Wanna join? He held a gun out to her.

Beverly just laughed before shaking her head.

"I was actually just about to head on a run, I promise I will next time though" she told him before placing her plate in the sink.

"Okay, be careful alright?" He said before a dart flew past him right next to his face. "Hey watch the face!" He yelled out.

Nadia just giggled in response.

Beverly laughed before promising her uncle she'd be careful and running up the steps so she wouldn't get shot.

She quickly put her hair in a pony tail and then slipped on some exercise clothes and a pair of running shoes.

She slipped her phone into her legging wasteband and grabbed Enzos leash before jogging down the stairs.

"Enz!" Beverly called out as she entered the living room.