Fourteen.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN,
La Push baby.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN,La Push baby

Bevs outfit up top!!

"BEVERLY! JAMES PHELPS IS HERE!" Someone shouted from downstairs.

Beverlys eyes shot open and she was down the stairs in ten seconds. She threw open the door only to bet met with freezing cold wind blowing back on her causing her to shiver.

Bryan started laughing from behind her causing her to turn around and glare at him.

"It works every time." His body shook in laughter before he took a bite of his sandwich and continued to talk through a mouthful of food. "Seriously. How do you always fall for that? You really never learn."

Beverly gave him a sarcastic look before flipping him the bird and making her way back upstairs to get ready for school.

"And that's 50 points from Gryffindor!" He yelled back at her retreating figure.

"Kiss my ass!"

"Another 50!"

Beverly sighed as she walked back into her room, stopping once she saw Enzo sitting on her bed, his eyes closed as he shook his head. It was as if he were making fun of her to.

"Shut up Enz. I could say mailman down stairs and you would-" before she could finish the pup had already leaped off her bed and ran halfway down the stairs. "My point exactly." She muttered before grabbing her outfit and getting changed.

As she was tying her shoes Enzo came back in and looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Hey don't look at me like that! I was making a point." She said before making her way into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

When Beverly finished she ran into her room and grabbed her bag before running downstairs.

"Bye Bryan! By Enz." She yelled before running to her car. She had gotten up late again so if she didn't hurry there would more than likely be a detention in her future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day Beverly and Bella walked to their lunch table together as they talked about their shared hate for Lauren.

"Hey!" Eric called out to capture their attention. "La Push baby! You in?"

"Should I know what that means?" Bella asked at the same time Beverly said "What the hell is La Push?"