Eight.

CHAPTER EIGHT,
Come Over.

THREE HOURS LATER Beverly was feeling better

THREE HOURS LATER Beverly was feeling better. She knew that wherever Alec was, he was safe. Her brother was no pussy. He knew how to fight and he did it well. He wouldn't go down without a fight and she had a gut feeling that he was alive. And she would find him.

"Bev mom wants to know if you want to go out and eat with us? We are going to that weird diner dad eats at every morning with Mr. Swan." Nadia said as she ran into her big sisters room and took a seat on the edge of her bed.

Beverly got up and moved to sit next to her little sister. "No I'm just going to order a pizza or something." She sighed as she pulled Nadia in for a hug.

"Um why are you hugging me?" Nadia asked as she started to gently pat Bev on the back. She was never one for physical affection.

"Because I love you." Beverly pulled away and smiled weakly at the younger girl.

Nadia sighed before actually pulling her sister in for a real hug. "I love you too Bev, are you okay?

Beverly pulled away from the hug and gave her sister a shrug. "I'm getting there, how about you?"

"Getting there." Nadia shrugged back.

"Nadia let's go! My stomach is sobbing for pie." Uncle Bryan yelled dramatically from the bottom of the staircase causing both girls to laugh a bit.

"Bye Bev, have fun being alone." Nadia giggled as she ran out of her sisters room and down the hall.

"Brat!" Beverly called after her.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

AFTER AROUND TEN MINUTES of being alone Beverly decided to make a phone call.

"Beverly King! My new bestie how may I assist you?" Alice Cullens voice rang loudly through the speaker in Beverlys room.

"How did you know I needed something?" Beverly raised an eyebrow.

"I'm psychic." Alice smirked slightly on the other end of the phone. If only Bev knew she wasn't joking.

"Okay cool. So anyways I just ordered a pizza and I was wondering if you and the rest of the Cullen clan would like to join me for movies and food?" Beverly asked hopefully.

On the other end of the line Jasper had just walked into the living room where Alice was standing, his head frantically nodding up and down signalling for Alice to say yes.

"Well actually we already ate about thirty minutes ago but we would still love to join your movie night." Alice chucked lightly at her brothers antics.

"Okay well, you're missing out on the pizza because god this pizza is orgasmic." Beverly practically moaned causing Alice and Emmett, who was also listening to the conversation, to bust out laughing.

"Okay Christian Grey you enjoy that pizza while you can, we'll be there in ten." Alice laughed before hanging up and turning to her siblings.

"Let's head out shall we?" She smiled and clapped her hands before speading out of the house and towards Emmetts jeep.

The rest of the Cullen clan, except Edward because he was stalking Bella at the moment, soon followed.

Ten minutes later they arrived at the Kings house and Jasper had to stop Emmett from just bardging in like the place was his own.

Upon hearing the door bell ring Beverly quickly finished her slice of pizza and ran to the front door.

"Welcome to the King residence how may I help you?" She joked as she threw the door open and looked up at her new friends.

"You can't help me but hopefully I can help you find better lounging clothes." Alice spoke as she looked at Beverlys outfit in distaste.

Beverly frowned and looked down at her black Nike spandex and light blue oversized t-shirt.

"And what's wrong with this?" She asked confused. They were just home clothes, it's not like she was going to the club or anything.

Jasper rolled his eyes and pulled the blonde into a hug. "Nothing darling, you look stunning as always. Alice just likes to dress like she is attending a wedding at all times."

Beverly laughed as Alice playfully hit the boys arm.

"Ass." She grumbled.

"Okay well now that the real King is here I say we get the movie party started." Emmett cheered as he pushed his way in between Jasper and Beverly and made his way into the living room.

"Oh how nice of you to talk about me like that Dwayne." Beverly joked as she walked behind him.

"Shorty I was talking about me." He rolled his eyes playfully as he flopped back onto her couch, pulling Rosalie with him.

"Oh we all know Beverly is the real King here." Rosalie smirked at the fellow blonde slightly.

"Yea! You know what that means Emmett?" Beverly asked as she slowely and seductively walked over to the couple.

"What?" He gulped.

"That I, as the king, get the queen." And with that said she grabbed onto Rosalies hand and pulled her up, not forgetting to place a big kiss on the girls cheek.

It was silent for a moment before everyone in the room burst out laughing at the look on Emmetts face.

"Okay now that that is settled." Jasper said as he pulled Beverly to sit beside him and handed her the remote. "Let's watch some movies."

A/N
Heyyy!
Do you guys still like this story or is it getting sucky?
Any suggestions?
If you actually read this I love you and appreciate you sm!
Have any of you read Brave??

VOTE AND COMMENT!
LOVE YOU!