Nine

CHAPTER NINE,
Alec.

CHAPTER NINE,Alec

"I REALLY THINK YOU TWO NEED A THERAPIST." Alice told Emmett and Beverly as they finished singing the Lemonade Mouth playlist.

Emmett raised an eyebrow. "Because we're fun?"

"No because your dumb." Rosalie laughed at the taken back look on his face.

Beverly jumped off the coffee table, Emmett following soon after, and walked back over to where Jasper was sitting, not hesitating to put her head in his lap.

Japser instantly started to play with the girls hair causing her to yawn.

Alice noticed this action and smiled slightly before getting up from her seat on the floor and turning towards her family. "Okay guys we should probaly head home now, Beverly looks tuckered out and Edward is probaly waiting for us."

Everyone groaned, not wanting to leave but complied none the less. Beverly stood up, along with Jasper, and walked her new friends to the door.

"See you at school Barbie." Emmett quickly hugged the girl before grabbing Rosalies hand and walking off towards his car.

"Bye Dwayne Johnson, bye Rose." Beverly waved to the couple as they walked off.

"Well I'll see you at school Bev, remember our shopping trip is on Friday and we are going to Port Angelous." Alice quicky informed the girl before pulling her in for a hug and skipping off towards her siblings, leaving Bev and Jasper alone.

Beverly laughed lightly at Alices perkey self before turning to look at Jasper, who was already looking at her.

"Well tonight has been fun, thank you for inviting us over." Jasper rubbed his neck nervously as he started into her blue eyes.

Beverly flashed the blonde a smile as she informed him that she had fun also and inviting them over would probaly be a regular thing now.

Jasper chucked before turning serious. "It's supposed to be nasty tommorow, drive safe yea?" He asked her.

"Always." Beverly nodded at him with a small smile on her face.

The two stood in silence for a moment before Emmett interupted.

"Jasper common, I'm hungry. You guys can eye fuck eachother later." The boy snickered at the look on Jaspers face but soon stopped as Rosalie smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow."

Jasper turned back to Beverly as he shook his head at his brothers antics.

"I must go, see you tommorow Beverly. Sweet dreams." Jasper smiled at her one last time before decending to the car.

"Bye Jasper." Beverly said softly before going inside and closing the door behind her.

What was so special about the Cullens? Despise what she was going through, they constantly made a smile appear on her face. They made her happy.

Beverly went to sleep that night with Enzo in her arms and a real, genuine smile on her face.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Beverly smiled as she walked through the endless isles of snacks, her best friend by her side.

"Tell me why we need all this junk food again?" Alec asked as he continued to push the shopping cart down the candy isle.

Beverly looked over to her brother and rolled her eyes at the look of confusion on his face.

"Alec dear, one cannot have a movie night without an endless supply of hot Cheetos and twizzlers. It just can't be done."

Alec nodded in agreement. "Fair point."

The two chit chatted as they threw all diffrent kinds of goods into the buggy, not noticing the looks they were reciving from the other people in the isle.

"Hey can you watch the buggy for a quick minute? I forgot my wallet in the car." Alec asked Beverly, not waiting for a response before he took off towards the exit of the store.

Beverly quickly finished up their late night shopping and made her way towards self checkout.

After waiting for about ten minutes for Alecs return she started to grow concerned.

Maybe he just lost his wallet.

So she waited another five minutes.

Okay something was wrong.

Quickly she abandoned the cart and made her way outside of the store and towards where the two had parked at. The car was vacant, the driver side door was left open but there was no Alec in sight.

"Alec!" The girl yelled out, causing the people that were in the parking lot to look at her like she was crazy.

"Alec! Where are you?" She yelled out again after not getting a response the first time.

"Beverly!" This time he responded. Though she couldn't pinpoint where his voice was coming from. "Beverly help me'" he yelled again.

Panic instantly took over her body, Beverly quickly ran towards the back of the store, his voice came from there.

Upon turning the corner of the store her eyes grew wide and her hand flew up to her mouth as she let out a gasp at the state her brother was in.

"Beverly." He choked out through a mouthful of blood. "Help me please."

§§§§§§§§§§§

BEVERLY GASPED AWAKE, her heart beating a mile a minute as sweat dripped down her forehead.

Enzo was instantly up and by her side, seaming so sense the state of distress his girl was currently in.

"It was just a dream. Just a dream." She mumbled to herself as she layed back in bed. Enzo picked his paw up and sat it on her hand, which was resting right above her fastly beating heart.

"I'm okay Enz, it was just a dream." She smiled slightly at her best friend. That dog was a wonder.

Enzo accepted her answer and layed down at her side, his paw still resting on her hand.

Though it was just a dream, it had felt so real.

Beverly knew Alec needed her help. And not only in the dream.

She was going to find him. And she wasn't going to let anyone stand in her way.

A/N
I have killer headache rn plz kill me lolz

Anyways did u like the Chapter?

What do you think happened to Alec?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!