Four.

CHAPTER FOUR,
The Cullens.

Beverlys outfit up top!

IT WAS CURRENTLY 2pm on Sunday and Beverly was rushing around to get everything in order for school the next day.

"Where the fuck is my book?" She shouted in frustration.

"Language young lady." Bryan teased as he walked by her bedroom with a bag of potato chips in hand.

Beverly just rolled her eyes and continued searching for her book.

"That's it I'm not going." She sighed before falling back onto her bed.

Enzo stared at the girl with a tilted head.

"Don't look at me like that." She told him.

The puppy just continued to stare.

"Alright then you bring me my book." She said sarcastically.

Enzo jumped off her bed and walked into her closet. Several seconds later he returned with the missing English book.

Beverlys eyes grew wide and she sat up as she noticed her dog walk in the room with her book in his mouth.

"No way" she gasped as he dropped the book and sat down in front of her.

"Good boy" she told him as she picked him up and sat him on her lap.

"Fuck your smart." She laughed as she pet him.

Enzo truely was a mystery, he was incredibly smart for an almost three month old puppy. Beverly wouldn't be suprised if he could read her mind.

She picked up her book and shoved it in her bookbag before starting to look for an outfit for the next day.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

DOWNSTAIRS Grace had been wiping off the counter when she heard heard the doorbell ring.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Daniel wasn't supposed to be home for another hour. Plus he had a key so he had no reason to use the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Nadia yelled from the living room before racing towards the front door.

The eight year old threw open the door and put a smile on her face as she saw the people standing on her porch.

"Hello" the little girl greeted.

"Nadia how many times have I told you not to- oh hello." Grace said as she noticed the family.

They were all extraordinarily beautiful with their pale skin and golden eyes, Grace had to hold in a gasp.

The blonde man was the first to speak, pulling Grace back into reality.

"Hello, my name is Carlisle Cullen and this is my family." He smiled before gesturing around him. "We live on the road across from you."

"I thought it would be nice if we brought you this casarol and welcomed you to Forks." The woman standing next to Carlisle said "I'm Esme."

Grace smiled at the couple before walking over to them.

"I'm Grace king and this is my daughter Nadia." She looked over to her daughter who was staring at the family in awe. "Why don't you guys come in?" She moved out of the way and gestured inside.

The family gladely walked into the Kings home and glanced around.

"Here I'll take that" Nadia said before taking the pan full of food and running in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that, she really has no filter when it comes to food." Grace chuckled lightly. "Thank you very much for the casarol, that's very nice of you" she smiled.

"It's my pleasure really, I don't get to cook very often" Esme told her and the whole family had to hold in their laughes at the irony of the statement.

"You work at the hospital right? I start tommorow." Grace asked Carlisle.

"Yes I'm a docor there." He nodded.

Before anyone could reply a bouncy girl with a pixie cut stepped forward.

"Hi I'm Alice" she smiled widely and held out her hand for Grace to shake.

Taking the teens hand in hers Grace smiled back and paid no mind to her cold skin.

"Grace." She said. "Say, do you guys attend Forks High school by any chance?" She asked as she glanced around at all the kids.

"Yea we do." Alice replied and her siblings nodded in agreement.

Grace clapped her hands in excitement.

"That's great, I have a daughter that starts there tommorow." She smiled. "I'll call for her now B-" before she could finish a shout echoed throughout the house from the top of the stairs.

"Enzo no! Come back here!" Beverly yelled as the puppy desended the stairs.

Grace and the Cullen family all turned their heads to the stairs as the blonde furball jumped off the last step.

Enzo stopped in his tracks as he noticed the new people standing by the door.

Nadia, who had just entered the room, burst into a fit of giggles as she noticed what the puppy had in his mouth.

A pair of lacy black underwear.

"Enzo no, bad boy!" Beverly said as she ran down the steps and picked the puppy up in her arms, not hestitanting before taking her underwear out of his mouth.

The blonde was about to turn around and go back upstairs when she noticed the family staring at her.

"Oh god." She mumbled as a wave of embarrassment washed over her and she shoved the underwear into her back pocket.

She glanced from person to person and soon picked up on the fact that it was a family of supermodels. They were all inhumanly beautiful and she could have sworn they were the best looking people she had ever seen in her life.

Slowly the girl looked over the family and took them in, and just as she was about to look away her eyes landed on him.

A/N
Wow this sucked lol.
What do you think?
Should I continue this story?
VOTE AND COMMENT!!

❗❗IMPORTANT QUESTION❗❗

SHOULD THIS STORY TAKE PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF TWILIGHT OR THE BEGINNING OF ECLIPSE?! PLEASE ANSWER!!