Chapter 6

Percy P.o.v

I woke up to a foot in my ribs curtesy of Riley.

"Oof! Riley off." I grunted as she balanced herself on my ribs.

"Percy!" Riley yelled as she jumped off me onto the bed, "You're awake."

Groaning I sat up.

"I am. What time is it?" I questioned

"What time?" Riley asked confused

"Nevermind" I replied looking up at the clock that read 7:23

I had to meet Artemis by 8 so it was good that Riley was already up.

"Hey, Rile's ready for bath time?" I asked picking Riley up and heading toward the bathroom.

"Yay bath" Riley announced clapping her hands.

As it turns out Riley really likes bath time. By the end of it, there was water everywhere but I blame Poseidon because his blessing on Riley was clearly working when she lifted all the water in the tub by accident. I wonder how my mom dealt with me.

After I secured Riley in a blue towel I let her trot into the closet to pick out clothes. She was only 4 but it's safe to say we had an equal experience when it came to dressing.

After about 3 minutes Riley had handed me a silver and grey dress.

"You want to wear this?" I asked staring at the dress

"The other people's wear that color" Riley looked at me with big adorable blue eyes.

"They sure do kiddo you'll fit right in, won't you?" Riley nodded like she knew what I meant

After changing Riley into the dress of her choice and adding black leggings underneath so she would get cold I sat her on the floor with toys while I jumped in the shower. Once I got out and changed I returned to see Riley going through my bag. She held a family picture.

"Who's this?" Riley asked holding up the photo

"Well Riley, that's your mom and dad. and the baby they're holding is you." She stared at the photo a little longer.

"Mommy is pretty." She finally responded smiling.

"She is just like you," I told her picking her up and grabbing her a pair of silver booties and putting them over her socks.

"Let's go say good morning to Arty."

*This is Riley's outfit*