Chapter 13

I know you guys are probably mad about me taking forever to update but my mental health sucks and I have had zero motivation even though I'm brimming with ideas. If you didn't know I have recently uploaded another story called Let's Do It Again. It's your usually Percy goes back in time trope but I switched it up and plan to do it very differently. 2 chapters have already been published and the third will be soon. 

So anyway I was asked to put in a picture of Artemis as reference and guys I don't know about this. I really want to but as a goddess, I feel like everyone has a different image of her. For me no one picture accurately captures her look. Not to mention there are no pictures of a roughly 18-year-old with Auburn hair and silver eyes. I did my best though and really hope you liked how I captured her. Obviously her eyes are silver I'll put a picture below the first one of hat I believe her eyes look like. I would also like to announce I will start adding music to my chapters because of reasons. Just wait and see. On another note, I want to start naming my chapters so if anyone has ideas for names of Chapters 1-12 let me know. I am open to ideas.

 I am open to ideas

Artemis P

Artemis P.o.v

Hunters were chattering about and laughing around the table. Reyna who was usually a lot more reserved seemed relaxed sitting between Thalia and Arianna as everyone around her talked. The hunters paid almost no attention as Percy and I entered the dining hall a few nodded in courtesy before returning to the conversation. Asi and Wynn were sitting next to the table being thrown various scraps which they thoroughly enjoyed.

Percy and I sat finally gaining at least my lieutenant's attention.

"Hey Arty, whens the rematch?" Thalia asked causing Percy to chuckle and me to flower.

" Don't worry about it. There'll be a rematch soon enough." I told her as I grabbed a plate and began piling food onto it. It was a nice substitute from the usual ambrosia and nectar I had during mealtime.

"Oh will there now?" Percy said raising his eyebrows challengingly

"Of course! I don't let boys beat me that easily. You'll soon see how easy I was going on you."