Summary #2

I'm new here so please leave advice and any mistakes I've made. THANK YOU

First time reader (FTR) or rereading (RR) ?

————————————————

The thing about God is he never makes mistakes. Whether it's when he created the devil or the time when you accidentally tripped and everyone made fun of you and you cursed God and asked him why you. He had everything you see in control and always makes sure to be equal. BUT what happens when he makes a mistake by giving the cruelest Demons a beautiful and innocent mate?

-Azron Stone is a Demon that Satan created himself. He was supposed to go to Earth and get a closer look at the people but he broke the rules and started to kill and destroy everything and anything that was in front of him. It took Hell a whole week to capture the overly strong Demon. Ever since he was caught, he got locked up in a prison deep down in Hell.

-Azealah Delight Moon is an Angel created by the Moon goddess, Selene. She's her daughter, don't get me wrong all of the Werewolves are her children but Azelah was her favorite even though she'll never say it out loud. The sweet goddess didn't know God's plan on Azealah's future or anything. Will she ever able to fight for her daughter? Or will she just have to accept fate and the cruel Demon?