{21}

3rd POV:

"Hello, Angel. You don't seem to be missing me as much as I'm missing you." Came a soft and gentle voice from across their room as both, Azealah and Azron, turned and gasped at who was standing there.

The Moon Goddess. Azealah's mother.

Fuck. me. thought Azron in panic and frustration.

Azealah tried to push Azron away from her so she could properly stand and hug her mother but Azron just stared at her in amusement.

"Get up!" Demanded Azealah in a whisper.

Azron just chuckled as he buried his face in her neck, "But I don't want."

Azealah glared at him as she tried to arch her back to try and make him get up but that wasn't working.

Azron growled loudly as Azealah's wiggling and arching was rubbing on his hard on.

At this point, Azron was sure his balls were going to fall out because of how much he wanted Azealah.

Never ever in his 100,000 years of living has he ever gotten this hard but Azealah made him hard as a rock by just sitting there and looking all pretty with her full pouty lips that could do wonders to his-

"Mate! Get. Up. Mother is watching us." Azealah said in what she thought was a growl but to Azron it was just a cute kitten's mewl.

Just chuckled in amusement and happiness as this is the first time Azealah called him mate.

"It's quite cute when you try to be in charge but I think we both know who's really in charge...." Trailed off Azron as he basically shoved his face in her neck while rubbing his nose there affectionally.

Azealah knew this was very true. Azron is a very dominant man, not that she minded at all.

She liked it when she has someone to tell her what to do and lead her to it. Azealah has always had a submissive personality even though she was a Goddess's daughter.

Normally, Goddesses would train their children to be powerful and dominant but that's not what Selene did. She always knew that her little Angel was different and no matter how hard she'll try, she couldn't get Azealah to be a dominant.

She was always found playing with other animals instead of going to train. Instead of Selene pressuring her, the goddess let her be herself instead. She didn't want to ruin her Angel's sweet personality.

Azealah loved the feeling of Azron's power that seemed to always surround him.

His powers calmed her down and gave her a feeling of protection instead of scaring her.

His huge body seems to always hold her or make sure she's behind him when he senses any kind of danger or simply the presence of someone.

A clearing of a throat broke them from their own little world. Azealah's eyes widened as her mother has heard everything.

Azealah pushes Azron again but this time, he moved away and straightened up in the bed still as he looked at Azealah's mother examining her.