{32}

Thank you so much meeramiller007  for this amazing book cover. I really appreciate you taking the time and putting your hard and talented work on this book cover.🥺♥️

I get a lot of messages on Wattpad about random companies wanting my book to be in their "investment". I know it's fake but why do people do that? What's the point?

———————

3rd POV:

Azealah jolted awake because the familiar warmth that she's so used to is not surrounding her.

She rubbed her eyes with her hands that were in a fist position. As soon as her vision cleared up she looked up and started to look around the room annoyed.

Did he have to go to the bathroom this late at night?, thought Azealah because she was having the best wet dream of her life while she was riding on something.

In her dream, she was in the middle of a really big and beautiful pool with the clearest water she's ever seen. Suddenly a unicorn popped up and nudged her with its horn as a way of telling her to ride him. Just as Azealah was about to touch the fluff ball that's also known as a unicorn she felt a shiver run down her spin because of the cold.
(A/N: Nasty dirty minded people 😉)

She continued to look at the bathroom door before finally noticing the lights are off. She knew Demons could see in the dark but she didn't think it necessary for him not to turn on the lights right now.

She got out of bed but stopped as she realized she was as naked as the day she was created.

The Angel walked to the other side of the room quickly before grabbing Azron's black button-up shirt from the floor. She buttoned up the first three buttons that were on top before approaching the bathroom.

She knocked it and waited for a minute. She knocked again but louder this time but all she received was silence.

He wouldn't leave me after being intimate with me would he?, thought Azealah

She quickly opened the door without even thinking about the consequences but it didn't matter anyway since there was nobody there, much to Azealah's disappointment.

She heard squeaks coming from across the room by their bed and she turned that way quickly. She saw Crystal jumping up and down on top of something red.

Crystal continued to jump hoping for Azealah to come and read the letter and do something about being far away from her mate.

Crystal was playing with Coal in the garden before he suddenly started to disappear little by little but quickly. He was disappearing just like sand on an open palm on a windy day. They both knew what the meant.

Azealah and Azron are being forced to separate.

Crystal quickly ran to their room and saw Azealah was still sleeping. She decided to just lay down impatiently and wait for the Angel to wake up. She unwillingly fell asleep and now that she was awake, she was determined to do something about this separation. 

Azealah ran to Crystal and held her palm out for the little fox to jump on. When she did, Azealah placed her on her right shoulder as the red letter caught her attention.

She was so engrossed in finding her mate that she didn't even notice the red letter that stood out in the mostly dark room. She ripped open the letter quickly before she started reading the elegant handwriting.

Dear precious queen,

I know it must look bad to leave you after one of the best days of my life but unfortunately, I didn't have a choice. It was I either go back to the cell or wait another week for the Threat Meeting but this time we can't be together. The people on the other side will make sure of it. I would rather go a couple of hours without you than a week where I'll go absolutely insane and give them a reason to break us apart. As if they could. I'll be thinking about you and your precious little tasty body every single second. See you in a couple of hours, my little Angel.