{25}

3rd POV:

Coal ended up calming Azron and talking about how terrified Azealah would be if he would go on a killing spree. After two hours of completely destroying the pool room, he finally calmed down.

He walked to the kitchen and prepared a meal for the little Angel as she must be starving by now. He remembered how Azealah talked about hating showering before bed because it leaves her starving.

She said anything with water makes her hungry.

He was finally done with making spaghetti, Azealah's favorite, and poured some orange and peach juice for them.

He looked down at Coal only to find him looking back at him with puppy eyes. Coal couldn't  see Crystal because she's with Azealah right now.

When Azealah is in pain, Crystal will also feel that pain. And knowing his mate is in pain drives him crazy but he has to stay calm so Azron would be calm.

Azron grabbed Coal and put him on his right shoulder. He picked up the food trey and walked to their room.

He arrived at the door. Just as he was about to knock on the door he stopped. He breathed a little deeper to try and calm his nerves down. His mind Is racing with all the possible reactions Azealah could have,

Maybe she'll just ignore me?
Maybe she'll cry?
Maybe she'll yell at me?
Maybe she'll want to get back to Heaven?
Maybe she'll reject me?
What?!
No way! She's not going to reject me.
She doesn't even know the right words for rejection.
What if she's hurting right now?
How the fuc* do I even know she's in there? She could've flown back to her mother.

He stopped thinking as soon as the thought of his little Flower not being in their room came to him. He busted through the door and started to frantically search for his Angel.

A movement on the bed caught his eye as he immediately turned towards the bed. There she was.

His Angel.
His Flower.
His Little girl.

Red wide eyes from crying. There were so many tissues around her. He'd say around a whole box of tissues all surrounding her.

Her face is all puffy from crying and her hair is still wet from swimming. Her cheeks are as red as a cute strawberry.

"Little precious." Said Azron in almost a whisper as he continued gazing at her.

She sniffled and quickly scrambled out of bed.

Azron stood there frozen as Azealah quickly ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it.

The demon stood there and slowly blinked once.... then twice. He couldn't believe his Angel just slammed the door on him.

He quickly got his emotions in check and placed the food try on the nightstand.

He walked to the bathroom door and slowly knocked on it. He heard sniffing and shuffling as a shadow appeared from the cracks under the door.

Azron stood there and watched with curiosity about what his Angel was doing.

Suddenly tiny fingers appeared from under the door. He now understood that Azealah must have kneeled down to see what he was doing.

The flesh killing Demon also kneeled down and completely laid on the floor. Stomach down. He slowly reached out and touched the tip of her delicate fingers with his.

Sparks immediately started to form in their body. Azealah closed her eyes loving the sparks and the slight warmth of her mate.

She opened them back up when she remembered what he had done.