{10}

3rd POV:

They didn't know how long they stood there in each other's embrace. They were both enjoying each other's warmth and support.

Azealah was a blushing mess as she has never been touched by a man before. A beautiful man.

She could swear that she can just sit there and watch his pretty self all day and not get tired.

Azron nuzzled his face in her hair and inhaled deeply. She smelt like berries and lilies. He has declared that he needed to inhale her smell more than oxygen.

He scoffed at his own thought as he thought of just a couple of hours ago all he wanted is power.

But now all he wanted was his Little Angel in his arms.

He thought about of if she will reject him after getting to know his dark and bloody past. His mood damped as he thought of that so he immediately locked that thought up in a box and threw away the key to it.

He didn't want to think anything about rejection. Especially after he planned to reject her just a couple of hours ago.

But now, he couldn't. Not physically or emotionally. He couldn't bare the thought of not having her in his arms.

Maybe it was the mate bond that's making him feel that way. Yep! That's what he decided. It's all the mate bond's fault of his emotions right now.
Just blame the mate bond.

At least that's what he thinks.

He felt his little mate move around a bit so he lessened his hold on her but he still made sure he held her tight enough that she couldn't push him away.

Bright blue eyes met his dark ones as he looked down at his Angel. He wondered if she could also feel the sparks that danced around in his body where she had wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Umm.." His Little Girl said as she tried to come up with something to talk about.

Azealah's cheeks were as red as a tomato as she continued to look at him.

If this was anyone else she would've been looking down already but it seemed like she couldn't tear her eyes away from him.

"My Little Angel." He whispered.

She immediately got an impossible red colored face as she thought of what he had said.

Yes of course she was his, just like he's hers. Thats how they were made to be.

She definitely loved the thought of him being all hers.

She looked back at him and she was about to say something a yawn interrupted her.

It was way past her bed time but she didn't care. She wanted to stay in his arms. She didn't want to go back and leave him.

How ironic? She was just whining to her mother about how she didn't want to be with a mate and now she can't seem to leave him.

Azron gazed at the delicate flower that was still I'm his arms.

"How about we go to sleep?" He asked.

She looked confused.

We? She thought she'd have to go home.

"We are mates. No one can separate us after meeting each other for the first time. We wouldn't be able to sleep alone so we must sleep together." Her mate must have seen her confused face so he had just explained further.

She looked at him wide eyes as she thought about sleeping with him. Can she really sleep with a man?

Stupid, She thought to herself. This wasn't any man, this was my mate. Her other half. Her half that she needed to be complete.

"Come Little flower." Her beautiful mate said. She blushed again, she didn't think she could blush this much in such a short period of time.

He held her hand delicately as he walked her to bed. The bed was too high for her short frame. So he gently picked her up by her armpits like a baby and put her in bed.

He walked away from the bed which immediately resulted in a distressed whimper from his mate. He suddenly understood that she thought he was going away.

But she didn't know what he would do if he had to go away. He would give up anything and everything so he could stay the night if he wasn't allowed to sleep with her.

"I'm just going to get ready for bed Little Angel. Be a good girl and wait for me as I get ready."

The little angel on the bed nodded her head relieved that he wasn't going away.

She waited for him to what seemed like forever but it was only two minutes.

She looked at him from head to toe as he came out. He slowly walked to bed as if he was a predator and she was a prey.

He knew nothing would happen today other than sleep. She was just too innocent and naïve for what he would have done if she wasn't such a delicate angel.

Not that he was complaining she was an angel. She was perfect. Perfect for him. Perfect to him.

He got on the other side of the bed and remove the blanket from under them.

As they got under the blanket, a smile almost slid up on his face as the Little Angel scooted up so now she was laying her head on his left shoulder as his right arm sneaked up and held her tightly to him.

He pushed her head slightly towards him so now her face was tucked in his neck. He waited for her to move away or reject his touch but she didn't. In fact she moved even closer to him.

And just like that the pure angel and the heartless demon fell into deep slumber.

——————

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you so much for 600 reads!
This is my longest chapter yet.
Question: Should I upload pictures of the characters? Or would you rather have your own characters in your imagination?