{1}

THE CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER AND BETTER AFTER CHAPTER 8 I PROMISE!!

————————-

3rd POV:

Everyone watched as the little Angel ran across the large flower field. Her giggles filled their hearts with joy and peace. She brought peace to people by simply smiling at them.

The little kids ran after her and laughed with her as well.
Since it was getting dark, the Moon Goddess decided it's best if the little girl comes back home for dinner.

Even though Azealah is just over 6,000 years old, she looked like a normal 20-year-old human girl. Her innocence makes her look even younger.

"Azealah"
The girl turned her head towards the graceful voice with a confused look.

"It's time for dinner Angel."

Azealah found it very weird how her mother called her Angel and she was, in fact, an Angel. It's like calling someone a Human when they're a Human.

The little girl's head went up and down in a nod to let her mother know she heard her.

She looked back at the kids only to find pouts and frowns on their faces.
"It's okay" Azealah's silky voice rang through the children's ear.

"We can play tomorrow. Make sure you get your sleep so you can have the energy for tomorrow's games."

The little kids cheered and started to run to their parents including the Little Angel as she ran to her mother.

——————

God sighed softly as he watched the little Angel run to her mother.

"I'm sorry" He whispered to no one.

"But I have to do this. For my sake. For Heaven's sake. For Hell's sake. And for the universe's sake."

———————-

Please Comment, Vote, and Share!!