{23}

Amara above☝︎︎
Chapter 23
‼️= Little Smut

—————————-

10 Days till the Threat Meeting;
Azron's POV:
(Surprise!)

Today I decided to take my little Angel for a swim. She was just "so bored out of her mind" as she put it, so I decided to take her to the swimming pool that's in the castle.

While I was having fun by just staring at her and enjoying the feeling of having a mate. Apparently, my face wasn't enough for little miss Azealah as she dramatically fell on the bed and pretended to pass out because of boredom.

With an eye roll, I decided to take her to the swimming room.
She gets to have fun and not be bored and I get to ogle her body down in a swimming suit. It's a win-win situation.

I made sure there was absolutely no one in that room before bringing her here.

I watched as my little tease swam around the pool. Her body moved with so much elegance that made me want to just jump right at her.

Her hair was everywhere around her as it wasn't fully wet. The little pieces of clothes she was wearing did nothing to hide her beautiful body which I didn't mind at all.

As long as it's just us, I wouldn't mind if she swam naked. Hell, I wish she would swim naked.

Maybe we could tell her the only correct way to swim in Hell is by being naked, suggested one of my Demons as the others were too busy drooling at the sight of Azealah's ašś moving in the water.

I immediately said no as I didn't want to lie to our mate or trick her. I might have also said no for my sake too. I mean how could I ever control myself with a naked Azealah swimming around?

The thought alone makes me want to take her back to our bed and worship her entire being.

I watch as Azealah went to the corner of the pool to set down her hair tie. The only thing I could focus on was her slightly red ašś.

It was just so full and bounced with almost any movements she did.

My demons immediately started putting pictures of my naked Angel on my bed with her hair all messy. She would have the cutest blush on her cheeks as she waves me over.

Fuc* I really need to stop before I really bounce on her and make all my imaginations come true. 

My little Flower puts her elbows on the side of the pool so she could place her hair tie further away from the pool so it wouldn't get wet. Her ašś is fully out of the water with the most perfect view for me.

Her ašś being in the air like that reminded me of the time I punished her.

‼️The day Azron punished Azealah;‼️

I watched as my not so innocent girl walks towards me. I looked at her expression only to find fear.

But it wasn't the kind of fear that would get me to forgive her and lay off the punishment. It was a curious and excited kind of fear.

I mentally chuckle, my girl was excited and curious about what's going to happen next.

As soon as she was close enough, I grabbed her and placed her on my thighs before she could blink. Her plum ašś was facing me as my Demons were going crazy inside of me.

They were screaming, whistling, and some just froze while drooling at the sight that's in front of them. They growled in my brain as her sexually beautiful scent drowned me.

I slowly lift up her dress so now her cute red and black pocky dots underwear is on display. The back of her underwear says "One In A Melon" in cursive.

Hell yeah, she's one in a million. Actually, she's one in a billio- no! One in a trillion!

Or maybe there's only one of her in all the universes.

I slowly peel her underwear off as I didn't want to scare her off since this is her first punishment. Absolutely no complaints came from her so far.

I rub her ašś's smooth skin with my right hand as my left hand held her down by her back. A moan threatened to rip out of my throat as her skin felt so soft. I squeezed her ašś just for the fun of it. It's so fuc*ing squishy!

My right hand was in the air as it came down on her left ašś cheek. A whine immediately came from Azealah as she tried to wiggle her way out of my hands. She couldn't though because I was much stronger than her even if I wasn't using much strength in holding her down.

She definitely hasn't learned her lesson yet after only one spank.

A second spank...
A third spank...
A fourth spank...
A fifth spank...
A sixth spank...
A seventh spank...
A eighth spank...
A ninth spank...
And a tenth spank.

I decided that ten spanks is enough for right now as she's still not used to being spanked for a punishment.

Her past punishments were obviously not physical based on the way she guessed her punishment was going to be 'no cookies for a week.'

I almost laughed and forgave her when she innocently asked that but her disobedience blinded me with rage.

I could've easily fuc*ked her when she tried to seduce me but I couldn't do that to her. Her first time deserves to be special.

A growl was heard in my head as my Demons were annoyed at the fact of not mating their mate right now.

I grabbed her and made her sit up while straddling my hip. My fingers snapped and a bottle of lotion appeared.

Just because I punished her doesn't mean I leave her just like this. In fact, I won't ever leave her.

I gently run the lotion on her ašś while the little Angel started to purr immediately at the cool contact on her burning ašś.

My Demons started to purr with her. Pussies.

A moan escapes her mouth and my control with the Demons thinned. A growl threatened to escape but I held it back because I didn't want to scare her.

The only thing that kept me in control was her ašś being pressed against me. Holding her skin to skin contact is so relaxing and calming.

I continued rubbing her ašś with the cool lotion while whispering how much of a good girl she is.

I asked if she learned her lesson and she just nodded looking like she was still in a daze with a little drool coming out of her mouth. Her eyes were closing and opening like she was sleepy.

So fuc*ing adorable.

——-    

Back to Azealah and Azron in the pool room;

I continued admiring my little Flower's delicate body and movements until the door opening broke my gaze away.

I looked angrily at who had dared to interrupt me from admiring my Angel. I was ready to just let my Demons lash out especially if it was a male.

No gets to see my girl's body this exposed other than me.

I was only stopped when I saw a familiar face that I hadn't seen in so long.

It was my ex-sex slave, Amara.

———————-

What do you think Azealah's and Azron's ship name should be? Leave some ideas if you have any! ♥️

What do you think will happen when Amara gets a little too close to Azron?
Will Azealah be able to put Amara back in her place? Or will she act like the innocent Angel she is?

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!!