{4}

3rd POV:
Deep in Hell;

Everyone in Hell was either hiding and poking their heads out of a small hole just to get a glance at him. Some were forced to stand straight outside wearing a uniform ready to protect the place from him.

Lucifer walked ahead of the other Demons as the surrounded and protected him.

His black huge wings were out in a protective way. It used to be true what they say about him not fearing anything but now there's one thing he's scared of.

Azron

Just like God, Lucifer was ready for anything and for once he has agreed with God. Give Azron a mate.

"Open the gate." His powerful voice came out darkly.
It was already the 9th gate that they've been through.

It's a mystery to most of why Azron hasn't tried to escape yet. He could easily fly through all the gates before one could even blink an eye.

This was the last gate. The closer they got to him, the more fear Lucifer can smell rolling off from his guards. This was frustrating to him because it was distracting him.

He needed to keep himself calm so Azron doesn't try anything on him.

"Open." Came Lucifer's commanding voice again.

With shaky hands, the guards opened the cellular that Azron rested in.

Everyone saw his back as he was just standing there.

"You've finally grown the balls to let me out?" Came out his deep and husky voice

"Tell me something Azron," Lucifer said as he walked closer to the dangerous Demon.
Azron turned so now he was facing his creator, the same one that's scared of him.

"What will you do if we gave you a mate?"

A dark smirk came upon his face.

"I would fučk her first then do the same thing that got me in this cell in the first place but...."

There was a short silence as everyone held their breath-

"This time, you won't catch me."

————————-

Please Comment, Vote, and Share!!