{14}

3rd POV:

Azealah woke up with an excited smile to see her mate and get to know him better.

He was being so gentle with her yesterday and she was sure they were going to get along with no problem at all.

Her ocean blue eyes finally opened as she took in her surroundings and greedily searches for her mate.

A frown slowly took over her face as she realized she was back home in Heaven.

Mother Selene suddenly came through the door with a wide smile on her face.

"Good morning my Angel." Her mother said and she looked like she couldn't be happier, "I missed you so much. It was so lonely without you."

The little girl on the bed just nodded her head slowly. But a certain question took over all her thoughts so she decided to just ask her mother.

"Mother, where's Azron?"

Her mother was in the bed with her in an instant with a worried expression on her face.

"What happened Angel? He's not here don't worry, tell me my girl. What did he do to you?"

Azealah's frown deepened in confusion at what her mother was implying to.

"What do you mean Mother? Where is he? Why isn't he here with me?" Azealah rushed out in panic but suddenly a thought came to her, "Did he reject me?!"

This time her voice was full of stress and panic.

Her mother's face hardened as she looked at her daughter.
"Why are you panicking over him? What did he tell you? What kind of lies did stuff he your brain with?"

Azealah's quickly turned her head towards her mother.

"He didn't say almost anything mother. I want to see him! Where is he?"

Selene has never seen her daughter like this before. Perhaps it was the mate bond that's making her feel like this.

She could feel the panic and sadness rolling off of her in waves. She wanted to yell at Azealah for getting attached to a monster so quick but she couldn't.

This wasn't her fault. A person couldn't control who they fall for. But again, her feelings could be all because of the mate bond.

Even though Selene doesn't believe the bond gets created between two mates so quickly and by the look on her daughter's face it looked like her feelings are not from the bond.

This is a tragedy! The Moon Goddess thought.

Never in the millions of years that she have lived thought she would be in this situation right now, her created daughter gets a cruel Demon mate and gets attached to him.

She had to understand her daughter though. She needed to understand her Azealah.

So she sighed and took Azealah's hand in hers and started explaining.

"Angel as a mother I needed to make sure you are safe. I know you don't know much about your mate and as much as I would love to tell you more about him, it's not my place. As mates, you need to communicate about these things in private." Selene paused.

Azealah was still confused and just as she was about to ask more questions, her mother raised her hands signaling she was wasn't done. So she continued speaking,

"As I said before I need you safe so I asked God for a Threat Meeting. That just means the Demons and Angels get together and we vote on if we think you're safe or not with your mate. I know you have a lot of questions but it's best if you ask your mate."

Azealah's mother wanted nothing more than to just tell her daughter about everything that's going on but she couldn't. It won't be fair to her mate if she just explains everything right now in her point of view. Azealah should hear her mate's explanation first. That's not going to happen though until the day of the Threat Meeting.

"Can I go see Azron?" Asked her Angel.

Selene sighed, "No, you can't right now. You have to wait till the Threat Meeting."

Azealah's face fell even more as she thought of having to wait for a whole week to see her mate.

She looked at her mère (mother) and let out a sad sigh. She laid down and brought the blanket closer to her as she looked at the ceiling.

She heard her mère sigh and slowly walk out of the room and closed the room behind her.

She understood that her daughter needed time alone.

She just hopes Azealah won't do anything thats out of her ordinary self.

——— ———— ————

It's been two days and Azealah is as sad as ever. All she wanted was to talk to her mate and be in his arms. Is that too much to ask for?

Most Angels and Demons would've been with their mates and inseparable by day three.

But here she is.

She doesn't know where her mate is and what's going to happen to them.

She tried not to think about negative thoughts but it's really hard when others are going to basically choose her future. if they chose her to be with her mate then she can be with mate but if they choose otherwise then she'll lose her gentle man forever.

This was so frustrating and the continuous ache and itch to see her mate wasn't helping her case.

It's currently night and in a couple of minutes it'll be midnight which means it'll be day three.

Azealah suddenly stood up from her bed with a determined face,

she was going to do something out of her ordinary self.

She had just declared that she was going to go and see Azron tonight.

No matter what the consequences are.
———-

Oooooooo... What's going to happen to poor Azealah?
How many chapters do you want in this book?
Thank you sooooooooooo much for 2K views! This is literally crazy.

Please vote, comment, and share if you enjoyed this chapter! <3