{7}

3rd POV:
In the "red room";

Azron watched like a hawk as the little girl stumbled her way in the room . He observed her and watched as she looked around the room in amazement.

The little girl was too busy trying to figure out their room to notice Azron watching her.

He noticed that she was an Angel, he was truly surprised by this. He thought that they'll give him a Demon mate that strong enough to handle him.

But this little girl looked like she wouldn't hurt an ant even if her life depended on it.

This is going to be way more fun than I expected. Azron thought as he continued to watch her.

"Well hello there little mate..." Azron said as he decidedly was time to talk.

He watched as his mate jumped, obviously he scared her.

"H-Hi." Came out her soft voice.
Azealah thought how pathetic she sounded stuttering her first word to her mate.

She turned to where the the voice came from and her knees almost gave out as a soft gasp left her lips because of how handsome he is. She looked at him from head to toe and realized how attractive he was.

She wanted to do things to him.
Things that she never knew she would ever think about.
Things that would give her mother a heart attack if she told her.
Things that made her blush immediately.

Azealah looked down and started to put one of her toes on top of the other, ashamed and shy of her own thoughts.

Azron wondered if animals came to her as her voice was so soft and lovely. She looked like a ballerina that just came to life after being stuck in a music box.

He noticed how she started to immediately check him out after a gasp left her luscious and full lips.

He observes as she continued to look at him but suddenly a blush covered her pale cheeks as she she looked down at her feet.

She looked so pure and untouched. She made him want to do things to her.
Things that her innocent self won't recognize.
Things that would make her forget any boy she has ever met in her life.
Things that would make sure that she be addicted to him just like how he was sure he'll be addicted to her.

At this point, a couple to small pieces of rocks fell out of his stone heart. He could feel his heart beat. It's was very faint but it was still there.

Now that the stone that covered his heart cracked a bit, he made a decision.

He wants to forget the plan of only using her to be more powerful, instead he would keep her.

All His.
———————

Sorry for not being very active...
please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.
Also, please leave ideas if you have any for future chapters!

Thank you so much for reading!♥️