III

"So you think this is enough?" Lust said as he hold Envy's favorite sweater
"Well Lucifer said we could bring any Envy's clothes and the dogs can sniff it and find where ever he is" Greed said and closes Envy's closet

Envy is the youngest of all of them. He is impulsive and wanted the same things as his brothers have. He envies them since they do much more adult stuff like deciding about their sinners or roam around hell. Envy is restricted to some places in hell since he is a kid. That's why he envies his brother lust, as he is one of the most respected and also strongest force of evil aside from wrath, once Lust set his eyes onto something he will get it, not just by being define as SEX, he could be everything in between. Envy also gets jealous of Greed as he can always top everything, he is known as the driven force out of all 7 of them, what Greed wants, Greed gets that is why he is dangerous to the people with more money or less because greediness comes from the feeling of want but if it comes too much it could be gluttony or lust you'll end up with. On the other hand, Envy also wants to be as Prideful as his brother Pride, he is known to be the highest demon as he punishes people without remorse, he is prideful afterall, he won't back down nor say his apology even if he is wrong or right he will stand his will, either accept or fight with a demon, Envy also have this black hole in his heart because he wanted to be as carefree as sloth, who is just hanging out there, just doing things they thought needed, they move on their own pace, no you can't order him to move just for you, you either wait or do something alternative. Envy feels hardened to with Gluttony, ah yes, his brother who got everything doubled for, not just with money or food, it could also be things, people, attention once your hunger becomes more aggressive then it is gluttony munching on your soul, wanting to have so much of everything, Envy wants that, he wanted to get everything what others get. His older brother, Wrath, god knows how he envies him. With his looks, and his power everyone wants that, he is known to have the worst anger management of them all, even Lucifer had the longest patience than him. He shows nothing but anger. Envy wants half of his brothers strength, he was always scared. He did what he did because he knows that this is the only way to be mature so he played with Pride and thought that maybe... just maybe he can play on earth too. And besides as being Envy, he has the power to see the truth behind all forms. Be it your hunger or desire, your ultimate push in life or goals you wanted. He can see right through it that's why he is the only one who can see Lucifer's true form, because above all that is mentioned, he envies how Lucifer manages them, how their oldest brother have so much compassion after being thrown in hell. He can see two sidesnof Lucifer, the wings with it's silky white color and texture becomes as dark as the void and hardened as if it was made to kill. He can see right through Lucifer and his desire to understand, why... why is he the one GOD have to give and up until now he doesn't have the answer.

"He is in his office.. upstairs" one of the guards said as it stood infront of the 4 brothers
"Ah okay thank you" Lust said with so much adoration you think they are a couple
"Will you stop doing that" Greed hiss as they walk into the not so ending flight of stairs.

Gluttony and Sloth is already out there on earth enjoying the things hell can't give them, well they bond as always. Sloth being sloth always makes a deal with gluttony that he'd buy him everything he wants if gluttony obeys him. The two is much closer than the others. But they do love them equally.

"Well you go on and knock" Lust shrug as he points to Greed
"Pride come on knock" Greed then hiss at his brother who is scared nonetheless
"You know, for someone who is greedy of attention you're kind of fuck up" Wrath said as he knocks and waited for the signal.

"Come in!" Lucifer shouted

The brothers walked inside and look at Lucifer with scared eyes, who wouldn't be scared? Lucifer is known to be as serious as the GOD above when he is doing his works, he even don't sleep just so he can release the souls of those people who already paid for their sins, they thought that Lucifer does it because he wanted that soul to remember that hell is true and he should be grateful of his life or else he will come and see Hell once again. But Lucifer has other reasons why, he does it because he knows how it feels to be alone, he knows what it feels like being into unknown with no one dropping you off. He wanted the soul to be rested well and tell them they did a good job of paying for their sins. He wasn't the aggressive that is describe by people. Lucifer has his heart torn, but he knows that the only enemy he has is the one he thought isn't.