XVIII

It was 3 years ago. It was that long when that happened. It was that long that Hansol paid for something he didn't wanted or in debted with. He was one of the victims, he was one of those souls that roams hell in search of his death scroll. He was one of those souls who wanted to know exactly, why at a young age they were dead.

"You know it's never our fault" Seongwoo said
"I know but it's been what? 3 years and we still AREN'T descended" Hansol said picking up a scroll
"You know we have lots of time to search here" Chan added

There were 7 sacrifices who were murdered for the deal of succession of Mr. Choi's company but only 4 of them were validated and was sent up to heaven because when it was Seongwoo's time to give his death scroll Satan started chaos and made a massive earthquake which used his whole power into it's peak and caused hell worst nightmare, destruction. Luckily it was Levistus who managed to stop Satan, but it caused him his brother's life. That's why him, Orcus and Bolverk followed Satan into roaming to the Living realm. He wanted to avenge his brother's life.

"You know I have this feeling that Hansol will be left out here" Seongwoo said and lift a scroll
"What do you mean?" Hansol asked
"I found mine!" Seongwoo/Chan

Hansol quickly look at his two friends. He's happy that his friends is already free, but he also felt envious. He envy them for finding their scroll first. Hansol was the last one who arrive at hell, after Satan's outburst.

"Should we wait for you?" Chan asked
"No you can go up now!" Hansol trying to hide his pain
"No! Let's continue finding yours!" Seongwoo said and started to look for the scroll

It took them a whole week to look for it but it's not there. They didn't see his scroll. Hansol knew he needs to let go of his friends. They never really knew each other. Seongwoo and Chan were a different trainee. They're supposed to leave the company due to false accusation that they have auditioned for other entertainment since they were held back for so long. But before they even formally leave the entertainment the accident happened.

"I think you guys have to go now it's been a week" Hansol said as they exited the Hell Hall.
"But how about you?" Seongwoo said worried that Hansol might be stuck in hell
"Don't mind me" Hansol said
"You know we also spent more than years being in here strolling and finding our scroll" Chan explained.

The three boys grew closer as they spend a long time in hell searching for their own death scroll.

"We will meet again right?" Seongwoo said almost crying at the thought that Hansol might actually be trapped in hell
"Ofcourse!" Hansol said, it's sounds convincing to them but not to him.
"We will wait for you!" Chan said patting Hansol's fluffy hair
"I'm going to miss you! Stay safe" Seongwoo said hugging Hansol so tight.
"Yeah you too!" Hansol said patting the boy
"Hansol... you'll find it I know you will" Chan said hugging Hansol the same way Seongwoo did, a nice tight hug.
"I know but it'll take time so don't wait for me okay?" Hansol said

He is the type to not bother people around him, he learned it while growing with his family. He needed to help himself to atleast prove them that he can do things on his own. He never really get the things he wants, he fought so hard to be an idol as it is the only thing he wanted. His parents were against it but when they learned he was offered a big amount to be a soloist they become greedy. They pushed him to accept the offer but Hansol's heart is too big to accept offers like that, he thought of his only friends, Kun and Taeil.

"Time to go Seongwoo" Chan said that made Hansol look up.
"I will wait! I wont accept to be reincarnated when you are still here!" Seongwoo shouted as they walked away.
"HAHAHA see you soon!" Hansol said waving his hands.
"Bye!"
"BYE!!"