IX

Taeil's POV

It's been a whole week and we can't still figure out what we would do. It's not like were not used to this. It's just that it is so sudden, everything went down hill. They said that the company is haunted by demons, probably Satan too but there were no evidence that could testify that the artists were sold to the devil itself. The reason they can't find any lead or proof is that Mr. Choi sacrificed 7 trainees at that moment and asked for the devil to remove everything. To be saved, and that's when Hansol, my bestfriend was offered to him. But it was Mr. Choi's brother who did it, I mean Mr. Eunwoo Choi is quite an easy going person, he treat us to food even though he can't come, he always lend the company's card. So I don't know if it could happen again. Things happens all the time, we are being accused of something when we got to win awards or make a good comeback and stuffs. They said it's because we are being offered again, to Satan. I don't think that could be possible. It's impossible to happen, twice, right?

"Hey hyung!" I heard someone called
"Oh?" I asked as I looked into my left side and saw Johnny and Doyoung
"What are you doing?" Doyoung asked as they walked towards my direction.
"I'm deciding to buy new sheets and some pillows so that I could throw the old ones" I answered, "Also I want to buy some neck pillow and some little figurines for my computer table" I added
"Oh we just bought a new mirror and some stuff toys! Johnny's been scared so it can help him with the stress" Doyoung said teasing his bestfriend.

I'm glad that they have fix whatever conflict they have. They're quite the opposite of each other and it's really hard to handle them both but they managed to be best friend for 3 years now.

"Have you heard?" Johnny suddenly spoke up.
"What?"
"What?"

Doyoung and I both answered.

"Kun said that he heard Jaehyun the other night in the toilet saying something about destroying everyone's friendship" Johnny said
"Huh? Why would he do that?" Doyoung said furrowing his eyebrows
"Well Taeyong sent this video so just watch it" Johnny handed us his phone and I played the video.

"That's horrible!" Doyoung said as he looks at Johnny
"And Kun said that he wants us to be careful with Jaehyun because we don't know if the rumors were true that the company is haunted by the devil" Johnny said
"Is that why you said you are scared?" I asked
"Uhm.." Johnny fidget in his place trying to find words
"Well is it, Johnny?" Doyoung said
"Well I guess I need to tell you what really happened" Johnny said.

We went inside a cafe that is on the 2nd floor of the mall. We ordered some teas and cookies. As Doyoung was setting up his tray and sat beside Johnny, I manage to clear my head. I mean that thing would not happen, twice.
"Okay so it started like this" Johnny said

I really listen to him, remembering every word he said but I can't get off this feeling. A feeling that is so familiar yet I can't remember what happen. All I know is that I am at the basement that day, being surrounded by creatures I don't know what while watching my friend being killed. The last time we saw each other was that we are talking and laughing and next thing I knew he was being murdered right infront of my eyes. And I couldn't help them because I'm weak. We were trainees and were exhausted from practice so crying is all I can do that time. He was one of the sacrificed, Hansol.

"Woah! See! I am right! Remember when you strangled me and we went to the small room where I was getting treatment I saw my eyes too! It changes colors too!" I was brought back when Doyoung said what he experienced not too long ago.
"Really?!" Johnny excitedly shouted as he learns that he's not the only one experiencing it.

"Hyung are you okay?" I heard Doyoung asked, they are looking at me worried
"Uhm yeah yeah I'm just thinking about something" I said. I want to tell them what I know but I will probably look insane.
"Common hyung, we know you. What's the matter?" Johnny asked
"Well... there is actually no problem Johnny. I just remembered something.." I said, I couldn't talk about it.
"Something? About?" Doyoung asked
"Well uhm can we call Kun?" I asked
"Suddenly?" Johnny asked
"Yes because I think he'll be able to understand" I said, I remember how Kun and Handol fought over this. Kun didn't believe it not until one day we say Hansol full of bruises. At first I don't want to believe to but when Hansol said to go to the basement I was beyond horrified.