XII

Nct arrived at their dorm, they thought that sleeping in one dorm to talk about how they will divide the group is a good idea. Since they have to look out for Jaehyun as a possible demon, they also have to look out for Chenle and Jisung since they're the youngest. The other members of WayV was fetch by Ten. Jaehyun went home to get some clothes, he's excited about the idea that they will be in one big apartment, he has his own plan and he didn't tell it to anybody. The one who were left at the dorm fixes the rooms and counted so they know how many could fit in one room.

"Okay so from Taeil's room 2 to 3 could fit" Kun said
"Yes" Jungwoo answered
"And then Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun rooms could only fit 3" Taeil added and the others nodded their heads
"Who wants to sleep with Taeyong?" Kun asked and Jisung raised his hand before anyone could do.
"Okay so Taeyong and Jisung, next is Doyoung" Kun pointed out and Jeno raised his hands, they're quite close so he feels more relax with him
"And Jaehyun?" Kun said as he writes the names of people who already have partners. He look at the members but no one is rising.
"Common guys I'm funny and there's my desktop we can play all night!" Jaehyun said smiling but he sees them with no emotions. They start to feel scared around Jaehyun since he started to be clingy with people.
"Okay let's do this, the last person who will not fit in any rooms can be Jaehyun's partner" Taeil said. Jaehyun felt angry, he's so mad because he sees that the others already made plans with their friends.
"Okay so, in Johnny and Haechan's room will be Yangyang, Hendery and Yuta" Kun pointed out and the boys comply, they stood up and start heading to the room.
"Ten, Jungwoo, Lucas will be with Renjun and Jaemin" Kun said and they went to the room.
"Jaehyun, Mark and Winwin can join you?" Kun asked
"Yes!" Jaehyun answered quickly. Winwin stood up and went to the room with the two boys.
"Taeil, Xiaojun will be with you" Kun said
"Yes it's okay common buddy" Taeil said.

Kun and Taeil has the biggest room since they have more instruments to use when making songs. Unlike the others that has enough space since they have their things organize. Kun told Chenle to wait up in the room, Kun went to Taeyong's room to check if they are alright. Taeyong is busy playing on his desktop while Jisung is taking a shower.

"You think we'll be alright?" Kun asked Taeyong
"We will, we just divided the group and it seems fair. Everyone is far from each other" Taeyong said

It is true, Taeyong and Kun didn't chose to be partners, also Doyoung and Johnny. Winwin and Yuta are on different room, much at it since Winwin is with Jaehyun atleast he wont suspect them of planning things. Mark and Haechan is on different group to, as much as they want to be together it can't be helped since Jaehyun requested it. Renjun and Yangyang too. The only two person that is happy to be on the same team is Jungwoo and Lucas. Jungwoo is much older than Lucas by a year and so he thinks that he needs to take care of Lucas, they don't know how he'd react to that but atleast, those he has plans on tearing apart is on different groups.

"Also you can explain to Jisung things alone, in that way he can understand" Kun pointed out
"Well same to you too, you can now clear up what Chenle heard" Taeyong said

Jaehyun didn't knock and just open the door he wanted to surprise Taeyong on his gift for him but he saw Taeyong sitting on the bed and was hugging Kun. He didn't heard anything though, but he felt mad why is Kun at Taeyong's room? Why are they hugging? He's the one supposed to be the one comforting Taeyong, there are more on Jaehyun's mind but he's so angry that he snatch Kun's arms and tear the hug of two people.

"Jaehyun!" Taeyong called out but too late, Jaehyun already pushed Kun into the wall
"Why are you hugging hyung!" Jaehyun shouted
"I—m ju—j—" Kun couldn't speak due to how strong Jaehyun was. They all know he is strong enough but this, it's too much. Levi hold Kun inside and tried to seek if he has one demon inside
"Jaehyun!" Taeyong shouted which was heard from the whole room. Jisung who just finished a bath is horrified and run out to call Taeil, he's the second member Jisung trust after Taeyong. He is the brother he never has.