V

Johnny's POV

I've been really so out of myself since this morning. I don't know but I do feel a rage of anger inside of me when I don't have too much anger? I mean I don't like conflicts, I don't like negativity but I am really so out of it. It's not about Haechan and Mark playing TAG or how Doyoung and the others want to go to college, it's actually really a good idea at this time, we're almost in our mid 20's and yet we don't have diploma or degree to show off unlike our colleagues who have hundreds of schedules yet they manage to go to school, do some academic activities. It's really getting on my nerves that I am mad for nothing.

"Hey you might as well take a break" I heard a voice shouting directly at me. I nod my head
"Hey Johnny"
"Hey!" I said, faking a happy tone
"What's the matter?" Jaehyun asked
"Hmm?" I hum in response he should elaborate that question
"What's happening to you?" Jaehyun asked again, putting up his head gear.
"I don't know" I said honestly
"Come on let's have a playful boxing competetion" Jaehyun invited me.

We playful exchange punches. Yes when I'm stressed I go to the gym to steam off. There's been a buzzing sound inside my head that I can't get out off it's getting so loud that it is unbearable

"Hey Johnny!" I heard someone shouted but I really can't figure out who or what to do with the increasing sound inside my head. To escape I tried to look around, looking for Jaehyun but something inside me just clicked like a switch and my body is really hot. I feel like I'm going to burst with such intensity I need to get this out of my body.

"Johnny!" someone grab my shoulder and then it all happen so fast. I snatched the hand out of my shoulder and flip the person, as he was struggling to stand up, I sat up on top of him and started to punch as fast as I can, I punch left and right as he tries to dodge my hands but I don't want to lose. So I keep punching the person as I heard a loud shriek from my back. Ready to punch to whoever it was but I met a cold liquid being thrown to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHNNY!" I heard someone shouted and the red vanished right before my eyes. I was met with a crying Taeyong on the floor outside the ring box, a furious Doyoung and Jungwoo who is holding an empty bucket on his right hand, with terror evident on his both eyes.

"Jaehyun! Are you okay? Oh my god please call an ambulance!" I heard taeyong shouted as he cries helpless on the floor. Jaehyun? Jaeh— OH MY GOD! Everything came back to me like an avalanche. The hand.. someone calling me...
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Doyoung said
"Please help us! Jungwoo call our manager Jaehyun needs to go to the hospital" Taeyong said shouting. Jungwoo was startle and start panicking as he looks for our manager's number on his phone
"I—" I was cut of when I look at Jaehyun, laying down on the ring's floor almost lifeless, blood all over the place, his face is covered with blood, mouth piece was thrown out from his mouth, and he has a concussion on his upper head, lower lip and left eye.

"I... I did that?" I asked horror in my face. What did I do? What have I done?
"Yes dipshit! Be ready to explain to his parents how you almost beat Jaehyun, their son into a pulp and almost killing him" Doyoung said with sarcasm.
"B— b—-ut" I said but was cut off when Mark and Taeil entered the door followed by Haechan, Jisung, Chenle

"Oh my god! Jaehyun!" Haechan shouted, Taeil usher the younger ones to call our manager.
"What happened?" Mark ask no one in particular
"Try asking Johnny he has all the answer" Doyoung answered
"What happened Johnny?" Mark asked me

I was shocked from all the happening that I feel like I'm being sucked out of a really tiny hole. I drop on to my knees, eyes getting blurry, my head aches so much that I can't even speak and then darkness. It was dark and cold. My body aches from being squished.

"Johnny" I heard someone called me. But I can't open my eyes or is it open already? I'm just blinded by that red smoke or something again?

*hearing the beeping sound*