VI

Doyoung's POV

Something must really have gone wrong for Johnny to just punched Jaehyun as if he wants him dead. And the moment he choke me to death, there's something wrong with Johnny. He never gets physical with any member, and were close too.

"Come here let me see" Kun said as he tries to put some ointment
"Johnny must be irritated with your ass that's why he did that" Ten said, pointing in my neck
"You should atleast hear him out Doyoung. You know Johnny wont hurt any of us even if it means he dies" Taeyong said.

It was so fast, I didn't even see him move. I'm just afraid for the both of them I know the company just decides on whatever they think will benefit them. And now, knowing that we will be on hiatus it must have taken a toll on them, Jaehyun's parents left him here to pursue his dreams if they knew what happened they will probably go here and pursue him to be a doctor. As for Johnny, it would be a waste of his training years if we will stop just like this. It wasn't our fault and our company is trying to blame us. Not just that, it was just our company who got caught on that scandal, but there were a lot of agencies and entertainments who are doing that bidding.

"We know you just care doyoung, but sometimes you really love crossing your lines" Yuta said sitting infront of me
"It's just hard for me. All of this is just too much" I explained holding the ice pack to my neck
"It is hard for all of us not just you Doyoung" Taeil said just entering the room where I was held on.
"You know there's something wrong about the psychiatrist" I point out.
"What do you mean?" Taeyong said, eating his chocolate pudding that Taeil bought.
"Johnny, he really didn't scratch her" I said, they look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

It is true. I was in the bathroom when the doctor talked to johnny, I heard their conversation, I was about to go out of the bathroom when the doctor injected Johnny something, and she started to scratch her arms. I was shocked to say the least.

"Why didn't you say so?" Kun asked
"My pride got it in the way" I said looking at reflection to see my neck, but that's not what I saw
"Ahhh!" I shriek as I stand up too fast
"What? What's wrong?" Taeyong said panickinmi
"My eyes!" I said pointing at the mirror as I look at the 5 members I am with.
"What? What did you see?" Sicheng said going infront of me checking if I was alright.
"It was glowing.." I said looking back to the mirror, but my eyes aren't glowing anymore.
"Maybe you're still hysterical because of Johnny's aggressiveness" Taeyong said standing up.

I looked at them as if I was going insane, I know my eyes glowed, it was some light color, it was so fast that I didn't get the color but I know it glow. They were at the door.

"Common Doyoung we need to atleast tell our manager what you heard about Johnny he might be in danger" Yuta said. I didn't fight back. Johnny is more important to me than that glow in my eyes.

We were going downstairs when I saw the psychiatrist went on the other room. I was so tempted to go there but...

"Ah fuck it" I whispered to myself and continue to walk down the stairs. My head is screaming at me to check. But my pride is really strong, Johnny hasn't apologize to me just yet.

"Hey there you are" our manager greeted us
"Yes we just accompany Doyoung to one of the clinic. What's the matter?" Taeyong said entering the room...
"Where's Johnny?" Taeyong asked. I took a glance and Johnny's bed wasn't there. Panic rushed over me. I run inside the room

"Doyoung what's happening?" I heard our manager asked
"Where's Johnny? Did he went home?" I asked trying to open the closet on the right side, near the bathroom door
"Well I was informed that Johnny attack another nurse and the psychiatrist informed me that he will be transferred to another room" he explained