XV: Moved in

"Okay who wants to be with me? Room number 1? It's near the stairway" Taeyong asked
"Me!" Jisung happily shouted while Winwin raised his hands. His more close to Taeyong than any other after Yuta, his bestfriend.
"Okay then, Kun helped me designed the room let's take a look then we can change it if you want to" Taeyong said

Winwin and Jisung gladly went near Kun so they could see the design that's for their room. It's the same, a three bed bunk styled in a pirate.

"It's pretty" Winwin said
"I get the second bed!" Jisung pointed out
"Alright mine's the top" Winwin said and Taeyong agreed to get the other side of the bed. The one aligned to Jisung's.

"Okay so everything is settled!" Taeil suddenly declared.

So the last room, which is near the hallway to the indoor pool room is occupied by Johnny, Haechan and Jaemin. Room number 4, which is on the right side, the first room at the top is occupied by Taeil, Jaehyun, Mark, Ten, Xiaojun and Jeno. While room 5 which is om the opposite side of room 4 is occupied by Doyoung, Yuta, Renjun, Jungwoo, Lucas and Hendery.

It took them two more days to finish packing and to moved in. Kun and Taeyong started to do the rooms on the first floor, while Johnny, Doyoung and Taeil on the 2nd floor. Everyone worked so they could get the style they want. They made it luxurious to live. Chenle took care of the pool, since the youngest., From Yangyang until Jisung loves to swim they all helped in designing the indoor pool. Everyone is so busy while Jaehyun is out of his mind, he tried every move just to get close to Doyoung or Taeyong but they are both busy so Jaehyun started pestering Taeil and Mark, as usual it was awkward when they sat on the floor as they eat. Jaehyun always puts foods on Doyoung's plate that really tick off Johnny, Doyoung doesn't eat peas but Jaehyun kept on giving him so Doyoung will have to give it to Johnny. As for Taeyong, Jaehyun tried to offer him food, drinks, anything that could get his attention but Taeyong always turns his back at him and facing Jisung who is more awkward than anyone in the room.

Everytime Jaehyun talks to Taeyong, he will face Jisung and give him foods, literally not talking to Jaehyun. So Jisung gets scared that Jaehyun might hurt him like what he did to kun. But Jaehyun tried so hard to not get mad he knew that it's his fault. Ten and Hendery tried to make the atmosphere light by asking things they want to do since they're free from anything work related. Jaehyun tried to communicate with others to show that he's already okay. Although he is jealous the way Kun and Taeyong share their ideas he endured it.

"So we have a mini living room upstairs connecting to a balcony on the second floor so we could have little meetings" Kun explained
"Oh alright!" Doyoung said

It is known that Doyoung sometimes loves staying in quiet places to read books, so it'll be more applicable to him if they have balcony so that he can be more relaxed and focus when he has work to do. Also the older members also love staying outside as they have more topic to talk to. For having two leaders, it'll be more smooth in making a plan. The boys finished eating their lunch and went back on finishing their work. Slowly the house looks more cozy and appealing. They've finished their work at 9 pm in the evening making it less than of an hour for them to sleep and every one is tired so they chose to have take outs.

As they were eating their dinner, everyone mind their own business when suddenly someone throw a rock at their door making them startle at the sound. Kun check on the window before opening the door, they knew no one around the new place they moved in so it'll be impossible for then to distinguish who threw the ball at their door.

"Don't mind it maybe it's just a passerby" Taeyong said and lock the door.
"Okay come on let's head to bed, clean your self first okay?" Kun said
"Yes! Good night!!" Ten shouted and go. He's the first one to go to their room as he really doesn't like to smell sweaty.