XI

"You know one of my friends read my fortune and he said that I am bounded by a dark spirit" Jaemin said as he drink his banana milk
"Well what did you say?" Renjun asked
"I said yes it's obvious he is the dark spirit and laughed" Jaemin said laughing as he remembered the scenario
"Are we all sure we will be staying with the hyungs? I mean it's pretty hectic with just us 5" Jisung said coming out from his room with his things.
"You know it started to fit in the puzzle but whatever" Jeno said as he stands up and went out
"What puzzle? Jisung did you misplaced the pieces again?!" Chenle said pointing to the box consisting of puzzle pieces
"I did not!" Jisung answered back but Chenle just raised his eyebrows as if saying that he is not convince
"Kun hyung ask me if would you like to stay as a whole group or be divided unto two groups?" Renjun asked the younger ones
"Well Taeyong hyung asked me if I can stay with him" Jisung said shrugging

Chenle sat down on the sofa and started fixing his things, he seems to block out everything around him and he started seeing black dots. He feels like the world underneath him is turning too fast. He tried to hold himself up but something is pushing him down, he tries to look for the older ones in the room but he can't open his mouth, it's as if he is being tide down. He started scratching his arms and then his legs and then...

"Hey!"
"Hey!"
"Hey!"
"Calm down"
"Chenle hey!"
"Jinrak!"

Chenle seems to be out of it, he hears voices but he can't seem to focus due to the itchy feeling he has on his skin.

"Hey you're bleeding! Enough"
"Jisung go get the medical kit! Jaemin call Taeyong hyung right now!"
"Hey Chenle enough! Enough!"

Chenle felt a pain on his face, a striking pain that goes from his face down to his neck and then chest. He is hyperventilating due to the hotness he feels. He tried to claw down the itch on his neck and scratching so hard that the skin on his neck down to his chest started bleeding. He can't feel his own hands and his vision is blurry he tried to reach at something in front of him but it seems too far

"Hy—-ung" Chenle said his throat is dry as the sahara desert.
"What is it?" Jaemin said worried
"T—t—here" Chenle said and point out in a mirror that's reflecting him but when Jaemin look he can only see Chenle, the problem is Chenle can't say that someone is strangling him and the kids can't seem to see what Chenle means.

"Hey! What the..." Jeno stop dead on his tracks, dropping the sodas he bought.
"Ah!! Ahh!!!" Jeno shouted as he frantically run around he seems to be scared. Jisung started to panic and cry.

Out of them Jisung is the easiest to cry and be scared, he has a chicken heart or on other words, he get's easily scared. Jaemin have to hold Chenle's hands so Renjun could apply the ointment. Jeno keeps on running around, and Jisung is second away on losing his self.

"Hey! What's the emergen—"
"Oh my god! Chenle!" Kun shouted

Everyone went in. Yuta and Winwin calm Jeno down in his room. Doyoung and Johnny talked to Jisung. Haechan and Mark help Jaemin to hold Chenle down. Renjun on the verge of crying but kept his focus on putting an ointment on the wounds.

"Excuse me" Kun said and then he put some salt on Chenle's hands.

Chenle started shouting words that can't be comprehend. He started to spit on his members and claw them out. He hurted Renjun and Jaemin on their arms. He pin down Kun and strangle him. He can't be stop not until Taeil went inside. He looked at Chenle and pushes him down. Chenle fall on the floor but he clawed Taeil.

"Aw!" Taeil shouted and looked at his right leg, it's bleeding but Chenle clawed him again  that's when Lucifer showed his presence and everyone in the room stand frozen.